Banner Contest!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Workin' on a couple different styles/fonts that I'll post up later today maybe.....for criticism....

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

5. Animated?

Still ain't done....but just want to see if I'm on the right track......
Things to try:
Place the animated fire layer between text layer and banner background.....so easier to read text....

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
I like the first font and if you could do the text thing with the fire layer it would look real good

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant

5. Animated?

Still ain't done....but just want to see if I'm on the right track......
Things to try:
Place the animated fire layer between text layer and banner background.....so easier to read text....
Not trying to attack you, but just from A GFX stand point, these are bleneded horribly, sorry.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder

When i put Bear's(on top) next to DL's(on bottom), i think DL's blending is much better. Bear, yours looks like all you did to blend things was use the smudge tool...

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Actually, I just finished my second banner, with flawless blending...

When i put Bear's(on top) next to DL's(on bottom), i think DL's blending is much better. Bear, yours looks like all you did to blend things was use the smudge tool...
BTW, I made that when I wasn't the best with smudge tool... and one thing he could have done to have improved his blending, is make the colors universal, with either a cooling or warming filter and some gradient maps, possibly some exposure layers, and some curves. I mean, there is a lot more that goes into a good banner that most people don't realize, so I was simply giving him a pointer to improve upon to make a better banner.