A skilled kid trying for DM Batman's roster on FTB3

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Obviously Roy said no,and if he sees this then he may close the thread and deny clutch.but mayb Roy can see past his actions,then again the past is rather important to others and how they view you affects u clutch
I have no prob,seeing as that idk wat happened,how,and why people think of u like this

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

im not psp but i say no hes a cocky asshole and i was there when Roy said he had no chance of getting into DM again

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

if only you were there Vik you wouldnt even believe what he said

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i use to hate this kid (clutch) with a passion but once i got to know him hes coo, i have to remind myself that he is still a kid but hes ok in my book

Stream:

DM RAiiN

Corporal
It's just hella fun to watch clucth get pissed in ftb3 when his team screws up. :p Btw 9 are you RPN951 in ftb3? Because I saw that name yesterday.

Also Clutch lied about his stats...his k/d is around 1.50 not 1.94 so unless it went down a lot in two days, he's lying.

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Um actually i got reset and it takes off .20 points to your W/L and K/D. So no i didnt lie. I just got false reported alot and i got reset. Now im rank like 6000 lol.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Dude that is not fucking possible clutch please stop lying

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
fk u clutch u will nvr ever be a DM agn dis fkin bitch disrespect DM today and also disrespected tor ....fk u clutch get outta here bitch

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
WTF he is newfound? He already joined Wicked's roster once and left.don't let this fucking scrub join again man

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Hi, atv long time no see :).
I have a good k/d for ftb3, it is 2.03, My w/l is around 1.48.
I know I will never be in DM again lol, But Im glad to show off my stats to other DM players :).
Take Care DM and hope u own ftb3.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol were u been tlod?
Don't say that,clutch got back in DM and he quit like 3x lol