A skilled kid trying for DM Batman's roster on FTB3

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Yeah I see what he means. Maybe Bat Roy and Tor will look into this. His stats don't seem bad at all.

Woah Lag. I don't know the past experiences with clutch so....yeah.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
batman kick my old acc out of ur roster but reserve it 4 me new acc. DM_Simkin, i will add u on monday wen it my bday:D

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol better hope it's not full by then cuz another player may join DM,and prolly stay

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol who is clutch nd y he actin lik he new if u all noe him bout he sayin i saw u guys playin nd u not to bad wa kinda fkery is dat

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
No MM He was asking for a Invite and No you will not get one. You will never be allowed back into this clan.

Sooner everyone gets that the better.

I dont see what all the drama is about ???...I do have room on my roster , and he does play very well...Plus leave the past in the past...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
MLMoore wants to try out for DM Batman's roster can we make a tryout for him this weekend? His k/d ratio is a little over 1 so he might be worth it plus he's my long time friend from high school.

To be honest with you we just dont have the room .No offense man ,but if anybody wants in my roster you have to be really good ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
wen we gonna war Bat lol =)

btw crucial left DM.i ask u Bat that u never let him in again.he obviously doesnt give a fuck about DM,and ppl like dat dont deserve another chance.besides,he quit DM on rr like 7x

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Yo bat thank you for your support. And whoever said that im "fuckery?" your wrong because i used to be in DM back in the day and i know everyone here. And yes i did see them online and there not bad.

Thanks though bat.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i agree with bat, i have no problem with clutch and he is a very skilled player. idk why everyone is so quick to just flat out deny him. he would help our team more than hurt it.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I like Clutch, he's a cool dude. I don't understand either why you guys hate on him. Besides, if he should or shouldn't join should be our man ToRNaDo412's desicion seeing he is head of PsP.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I was here when it happened UC..

You can't let the past effect peoples future.
Ok maybe Clutch did make some bad choices.
He's matured since then, he doesn't do all the bullshit he used to and he's gotten his life straightened out, I know how he feels. Himself and I we're in the same exact position last year around the time he was kicked out, I feel for him I know what he was going through and still partially is. I'm just saying IMO you shouldn't base your decision off of the past.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Give him another chance! It seems like Clutch would be a GREAT recruit to our DM FTB3 team. Just look at his stats lol. I hope you get in Clutch. :D