You must be at least 18 years old to join the clan!

Stream:

G

Galatica

see wut i mean shadow... im 11 n i dont clan hop like boost n teamghak...im actully a loyal member of this clan,i like the atmosphere of its notourous feeling lol

Stream:

G

Galatica

well if you really want to join DM, just get to know other DMs and Admins. i guess you just have to be liked and loyal. Galatica is like 11? i tihnk hes just a good guy and a good player... thats why hes in DM.
y ty chuck ur a very good guyz urself

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

k what clan is Boost in now? and the 2nd post after Gala is that u?

Stream:

B

BiOhAzArD

Wow...What if a player is 11 years old, is the best player of MoH:H, the best with warring, would you let him join.

Stream:

S

SilentAs5asin

not it makes total sense because we had someone on socom who we called little bastard because he was like 10 years old and he quit the clan later because we didnt let him get in some wars because he was new and old members didnt ever war once

Stream:

D

DM CrossFire

not it makes total sense because we had someone on socom who we called little bastard because he was like 10 years old and he quit the clan later because we didnt let him get in some wars because he was new and old members didnt ever war once
Umm, bumping old topics is a good way to get banned... ;)

i personally like this rule. I hate playing with the little kids who are like 11, 12, and some 13 and 14 who have whiny little voices and have no pube hair and are better than you. Especially when they are higher up than you. It sucks.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Hell if your good enough and you stick around the site long enough and make good friends with the right people that rule MIGHT slide....remember might, I just dont like have pre-teens in my clan

Stream:

S

SpeedClaxton

SpeedClaxton

hey ill join im or try im 14 my high skill is 38 in dubs and 37 team slayer 32 in lone wolves drop me one on XBL my gamertag is SpeedClaxton cyaa::cheers