You must be at least 18 years old to join the clan!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Because we have been running this clan for a while and have realized that ppl under this age are the ones most likely to clan hop and lack the real world knowledge of what it really means to be loyal to something like a clan. This is not to say ALL ppl under this age are, but it is just a tendency for the age group to behave in this manor. So to save our selves some headaches we have decided to stop recruiting ppl under the age of 18.

So if you're not at least 18 years old, sorry you need to look elsewhere for a clan to be a part of.

NOTE: This only applies to NEW DM members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream:

G

Galatica

yay im not gonna get cut 4 bein a kik ass 11 year old gamer ;)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
hmmm. with all do respect ares was 16 falc 14 and im not shure bout ikillu. Thats just what i have to say not being offensive or disrispectful in anyway.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
yeah.. i'm 13 but i don't cause any shit on the site or anything like that.. plus i'm loyal

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

so this means i cant join? cuz if it is thats bullshit.by the way wat clan did ares an falc join?

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

i think shadow and Royal came up wit rule. its total bullshit the rule is gay

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmao! shadow iz going to ban u, darkmoon, saying that cuz ur not
even dm.

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

im not saying Royal and Shadow are gay im just saying that i think the rule is too "over the top" we gotta let loose if ppl over or under the age of 14 leave its there choice dont make other ppl that want to join the clan (like me) cant because there too young. it doesnt matter what age u are it matters what u act like.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
im not saying Royal and Shadow are gay im just saying that i think the rule is too "over the top" we gotta let loose if ppl over or under the age of 14 leave its there choice dont make other ppl that want to join the clan (like me) cant because there too young. it doesnt matter what age u are it matters what u act like.
well if you really want to join DM, just get to know other DMs and Admins. i guess you just have to be liked and loyal. Galatica is like 11? i tihnk hes just a good guy and a good player... thats why hes in DM.

no offense Fe Darkmoon, i havent heard any DMs trying to get you in DM.