Yo can I be in the DM roster for FTB3

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
until than no one has the spot on ftb3 we will vote on leaders for ftb3 once it comes out i will not be on that list for tons of reasons. but there will be a list of those wanting to be leader of ftb3 and you two sry can not join that list one both blue and two havent been here long enough. i will give the vote two days and than you have the leader. than the leader will pick some coleaders and from there its trying out and other stuff. but this is not until the game comes out.
poison is sposed to be green......and hes askin to be on the team, not the leader

Sorry bat looks like we takin your players :D
lol i dont believe this....we had 9 DM on last nite...7 from my roster :)

Stream:

well thats the thing im trying to say we have to pick the leader before we can get the team together you cant just say they will be on the team without haveing a leader there.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
well the game comes out in november.....and it's august. so why not pick a leader after ppl actually play the dam game

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Ppl can just say they gettn it, but w8 till it's released to choose a leader

Stream:

i think it would be better if we vote when the game comes out and see whos the most active to be in control because. lets say i wanted to be leader. alright what do you see in a leader. i want to be leader because i am active everyday. i help people on how they play. i have plans for how we can run this. and iv played other socom so i know how it works. alright you have to look at this as no one is good at this game but we need leadership. we need a leader who will take us to greatness. not me of course because im not getting it until maybe christmas. but wait until you all get the game than take a vote who you think has shown the most leadership out of everyone. Yes batty is a great leader. but you want the best for that game and you dont know until the game actually comes out so until than we shouldnt be discussing about ftb3 just yet xP

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
ftb3 hmmmmmmmmm................ dnt no if ill even b online for tht cause i might not hav net no mo

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. i dont got cfw ;( but ima get it along with a 3000 psp i hope. but like silent said skool is gona make me busy as hell. and im prob gona do bball along with it so i prob wont b tht active at first. plus haxers r gona pop up after a little time as well. which will suck!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yea skool gonna b an issue but ftb3 shud b played on weekends