Yo can I be in the DM roster for FTB3

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
im currently on the DM roster in Resistance,and ima get FTB3 we it comes out:rearshock:

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
But royal said i cant join DM anymore but i wanna play with yall. Maybe i could be a ringer for you guys in warS!!!

Stream:

until than no one has the spot on ftb3 we will vote on leaders for ftb3 once it comes out i will not be on that list for tons of reasons. but there will be a list of those wanting to be leader of ftb3 and you two sry can not join that list one both blue and two havent been here long enough. i will give the vote two days and than you have the leader. than the leader will pick some coleaders and from there its trying out and other stuff. but this is not until the game comes out.

Stream:

i said all this because i dont want people fighting over leadership over a new game when it hasnt even come out.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I want dat game to come out already bc i hate dat nobody is like ever on ftb2 it pisses me off ugh lol. Na but 4real ftb3 looks mad sick like i think dm is gona b big in it. And i hope i can b a part of it =]

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
yea ima get da game as well so i wanna join it 2 hope u guyz let me ima alreadii tryin ma hardest 2 join Team in RR now i will work my azz x2 2get in ftb3 team lolz

Stream:

DM* and yes we will hopefully be a part of it. i can not help because i will be absent most of this school year doing studying HW and all. but i will check in to see how everyones doing

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
DM* and yes we will hopefully be a part of it. i can not help because i will be absent most of this school year doing studying HW and all. but i will check in to see how everyones doing
lol yea..... id try to join when it comes out but seeing as how school is gonna be a bitch........

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I wonder if ppl will play rr like alot after ftb3