Would you like to Schedule some War(s)?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Funny cause i have the same GB rank CoD4 boy, and i only started in BLACK OPS. Aahahah scrandy get att me.
Do me a favor and read your post over again. YOU SOUND SO GAY. Maybe reading it again, you will realize "wow i'm a complete fucking nerd, I should go outside". also your post doesn't make sense. You have the same GB rank on cod4 as what, your overall GB rank? No shit its the same thing. If only i had a 360...

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Do me a favor and read your post over again. YOU SOUND SO GAY. Maybe reading it again, you will realize "wow i'm a complete fucking nerd, I should go outside". also your post doesn't make sense. You have the same GB rank on cod4 as what, your overall GB rank? No shit its the same thing. If only i had a 360...

Telling me to go outside? I saw your picture golf boy. Play a real sport, like you're telling me to go outside and you do the most laziest sport EVER. also umm get stronger, your arms look like you're a girl.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Telling me to go outside? I saw your picture golf boy. Play a real sport, like you're telling me to go outside and you do the most laziest sport EVER. also umm get stronger, your arms look like you're a girl.
please 2v2 us. quit ignoring this challenge

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
DM=Fail. How did the "Best PSP Clan Ever" do on FTB3? Pretty sure all my clans ass-wiped ur cocky faggot wannabees.
You give as much 'respect' as you say we do. And key words here are "all my clans." This tells everyone you get kicked out of every clan you're in or that you can't keep a clan alive.

Nice stalking. If you don't care about this site why the fuck are you looking through 100+ pages of a thread? Yea, you go outside, sure.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
DM=Fail. How did the "Best PSP Clan Ever" do on FTB3? Pretty sure all my clans ass-wiped ur cocky faggot wannabees.
lmao then MV raped iP with our hands tied behind our backs but pine jumped on a refs dick or something and had our win changed to a loss.

PSP is shit thank god i got rid of that wack ass crap.

oh and whos DM 360 tomorow maybe we could scrim sometime and shit

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
lmao then MV raped iP with our hands tied behind our backs but pine jumped on a refs dick or something and had our win changed to a loss.

PSP is shit thank god i got rid of that wack ass crap.

oh and whos DM 360 tomorow maybe we could scrim sometime and shit
I messaged adidas and philliesfan earlier today about a 2v2 scrim, no reply whatsoever. I added you vortex so if you guys ever want to scrim message me, most likely I'd be able to get a few people to scrim with me at any time.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
We killed your T2O ass about 2 weeks into the game. We were number one on the FTB3 clan leader boards. You however, went from clan to clan sucking dick to get in and then they all died. and now your iP? You sir, (ma'am) are such an unbelievable idiot its unreal. It blows my mind that your still here. Remember when you were on your hands and knees (like a dog) Beggin me and sandy to let you in on FTB3 and FTB2? And oh btw where are those clans now? DEAD? NO WAY! <----(WAY) Go fail at another clan because no one likes you. At all.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
havent seen the word T2O in a long time haha. i miss it :(