Would you like to Schedule some War(s)?

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Hello im from the iP Clan, Xbox360 Team. And im here to talk about scheduling wars for the Xbox360, Call of Duty Black Ops.

What i wanna do is kinda get a friendly kinda rivarly and do lots of wars, so it will be loads of fun.

DM, You guys interested?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I don't think we have a stable branch on BO 360, but good luck to both if we do. Also, if iP wants to was us on any PSP game or PS3 make contact with us.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
nice, yes the team should be able to war you.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Hello im from the iP Clan, Xbox360 Team. And im here to talk about scheduling wars for the Xbox360, Call of Duty Black Ops.

What i wanna do is kinda get a friendly kinda rivarly and do lots of wars, so it will be loads of fun.

DM, You guys interested?
are you doggy? You should scrim and war MV too, were new to 360 as well

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
LMFAO iP? On 360? hahahahhaha whats with all these little PSP clans upgrading lmfao

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
LMFAO iP? On 360? hahahahhaha whats with all these little PSP clans upgrading lmfao
We were a "little PSP clan" that upgraded....and I thought we were being respectful nowadays?

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Pretty sure we're ranked higher than you on Black Ops GB, as you are UNRANKED BOY. I heard FTB3 is hacked now it's aight for you to go there and PTL the shitt outa that like you did on FTB2 gogogo.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

BTW i never heard of DM gettin any 360/PS3 recruits that weren't for PSP? Yeahh that's because you're whack on 360. We would slap you 2*0 kid.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
geez all wicked said was that its funny to see psp clans FINALLY getting into 360....

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
What with yall flaming? Yes we expanded into 360... like what 3 years ago? 4? I jus said something and yall getting butt hurt last night... And iP, your not even the old legit iP. Yall are a bunch of wanna bes trying to bring back a clan thats died liek 9 times. Just dont. Yet again your making yourself look dumb.

And im beggin you to face me on 360.

Please

please

please.......

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
What with yall flaming? Yes we expanded into 360... like what 3 years ago? 4? I jus said something and yall getting butt hurt last night... And iP, your not even the old legit iP. Yall are a bunch of wanna bes trying to bring back a clan thats died liek 9 times. Just dont. Yet again your making yourself look dumb.

And im beggin you to face me on 360.

Please

please

please.......
lets make it a 2v2 eh? me and wick vs wittle ipee kiddies

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
that one still makes me laugh everytime hahahahaha gb rank=phone number

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lmao o shit i take back what i said about this BK not tlkn shit. You gettin all overworked over a statement made that wasnt even saying anything negative about you or your boys, then u go all mature on us in another thread? Ha FUCK OFF! Pretty sure FV and Wick gona smack u guys.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
im willing to bet money that these guys wont 2v2 us. they are all talk and no game. he probable thinks that gb rank actually means something. ive smacked more kids in the lower 10,000's than i can count.
please dont back out on us iP

please

please

please

PLEASE!