Would you like to Schedule some War(s)?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I messaged adidas and philliesfan earlier today about a 2v2 scrim, no reply whatsoever. I added you vortex so if you guys ever want to scrim message me, most likely I'd be able to get a few people to scrim with me at any time.
cuz i dont have a mic or anything and maybe we werent on at the same time or whateva....

but stil its a scrim so who cares, il make a topic bout tonight but if i go somewhere cuz its saturday night, then guess its off.

post here what best time for DM will be tonight and il see how that works and make a post.

and your back as 360 commander or what?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
u guys said so yourself that 1 person doesnt define the whole group, im talking shit to doggy, but theres these factors.

he directly said that DM has no class or whatever so he basicaly attacked every1 i guess, also hes here to ask for wars and im guessing rep iP so theres that factor, they shuda sent some other noob i guess

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

u guys said so yourself that 1 person doesnt define the whole group, im talking shit to doggy, but theres these factors.

he directly said that DM has no class or whatever so he basicaly attacked every1 i guess, also hes here to ask for wars and im guessing rep iP so theres that factor, they shuda sent some other noob i guess

Unless you havn't caught on yet the DM scrubbies are the ones that cause shit. Because all of them are cocky bastards that think they the best cuz they carry their "DM4L!" rep. But in reality they're nothing, REFER TO THE PICTURE THREAD.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Unless you havn't caught on yet the DM scrubbies are the ones that cause shit. Because all of them are cocky bastards that think they the best cuz they carry their "DM4L!" rep. But in reality they're nothing, REFER TO THE PICTURE THREAD.
Do i really need to dig your picture out of there? fine......

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i dont know why u let him in dh
he's normal on iP site its just tht DM has SOOOOOO much beef with 1 person. Dont take it out on the clan lol. Also hes winning wars on GB so its cool with me. I would like it if he just didnt talk shit. But knowing people and their egos and sht... that'll never happen.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
I'm sorry tyler, that was my brother playing when you sent that message. I'll message you when were on so we can scrim