Sgt Nebula7

Do you even like me?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Console: Headset:
i have no idea who you are =). but it's nice to meet you buddy look's like you been a member for a long time nice to see old member's back here =D

I think I was the 7th to join DM wayyyyy back before this site was made or even before it was spread to all games. I was on MOH with DM when it was smaller than my clan lol, now it's just exploded.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Hey Nebula,glad to be able to see a true OG. I salute you,and my respect for someone like you can't go higher,especially if your in the Corps.
And by the way,I'm one of those members Roy is talking about :D

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Hey Nebula,glad to be able to see a true OG. I salute you,and my respect for someone like you can't go higher,especially if your in the Corps.
And by the way,I'm one of those members Roy is talking about :D
I think hes talkn bout me.... :p
But yea good luck in he Corps Nebula!

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Thanks for all the support guys, nice to know this country has some patriotism still.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
welcome back i dont no if i remember you its kinda fuzzy to remember the old times on the site and cool ur in the marine corps keep coming back safe man and we will always be here to welcome you back

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
good to see your still dropping by now and again Neb.

+ Respect points for serving your country, If you shoot a gun in real life, like you did the Kar in MOHH, You'll be a very declorated soldier.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
well its nice to see one of the OGs on the site. its nice to meet u man. much respect for joining the marine corp tho. goodluck and Godspeed man

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel

+ Respect points for serving your country, If you shoot a gun in real life, like you did the Kar in MOHH, You'll be a very declorated soldier.
My current job is field operator, then in 2 years I'm going to request a package to reassign to Recon, since the job was full when I wanted it they said I could easily get it later.

Also I will already have half of the recon training done for it since field operator is a huge part since they all carry radios.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Its nice of u to check in. Good Luck when u leave!! I didnt know u were that OG lol. I played with u in FTB2 and joined ur [SGT] clan :) my name was SUP37ZMA7V

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2

I remember him using a thompson...do they still use those now cuz if so your in luck

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I only used the Karabiner and SG and BAR.

And no they use SAW, M16A4's, M4A1's and m14's that's about it.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lol im sorry but i dont even knwo who you are welcome tho?

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
You should know who I am, I talked to you a long time ago I think if you look back far enough in this thread we talked also....

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
EH, technically, senior member = retired. However it does hurt to see you are moving on Nebula7.