Sgt Nebula7

Do you even like me?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Console: Headset:
hmmmm, i shudve done this sooner... My name is Marshal, i am 16 i played MOH:H most of u know, i now play SOCOM FTB2 with slayah and some former MOH:H players, my sn is Nebula7 and i love old muscle cars, death metal...hmmm i cant think of anything else the best way 2 contact me is socom ftb2 cuz im on daily thats all...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Hey man glad to have you on the site. Thanks for putting up a intro thread. Talk to you later.

Stream:

G

Galatica

Holy Shit Neb thts u? remember a kid named VTX power n u were pwning with the kar98 wit him? tht was mean!
welcome to the site n enjoy ur time here
p.s i like heavy metal

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
yea its me, and yea i remember when i got so good i could beat KunuhR while he had a SG and i had the Karabiner 98K

Stream:

G

Galatica

yea i kno he said he beat u once n tht he he never lost a 1 v wun

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
ill name the match, Neb vs. KunuhR, Airfield DM, 10min with Aim Help off, i had karabiner and he had SG, final score was 12-8

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Thats fucking sick bro. Great work, hope you stick around here so you can give us a pointer or two... or even join :D

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
yea i went on MOH today after 6 months not playing and there are hackers all the way up MOH:H's ass hole so im never goin on there again, but on socom ftb2 im well known people ask me all the time (are u the Neb from MOH:H) but yea all i go online with now is my PSP. my PS2 is gonna be next...