NFL Playoffs. Predictions?

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
polamalu is one player.. he can't intercept every pass. if a team has 2 good wr's, then there is nothing that polamalu can do about it.. he can't run from one side to the other.. ok yea ive seen it but he cant do that all the time. ok yea steelers would prob beat the pats just cuz welker is out and all we would throw to would be moss and edelman.. but in a few years, edelman will be as good, if not better than welker.. they have the same build and are both slot receivers.

and oh yea dont forget about maroney. maroney has picked it up this year, and we do have faulk, who may not play that much but whenever he gets the ball, he makes a big play. so yea, welker.. big loss but i think they will beat the ravens but it will be close.

superbowl.. chargers packers. packers win. bye.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
polamalu is one player.. he can't intercept every pass. if a team has 2 good wr's, then there is nothing that polamalu can do about it.. he can't run from one side to the other.. ok yea ive seen it but he cant do that all the time. ok yea steelers would prob beat the pats just cuz welker is out and all we would throw to would be moss and edelman.. but in a few years, edelman will be as good, if not better than welker.. they have the same build and are both slot receivers.

and oh yea dont forget about maroney. maroney has picked it up this year, and we do have faulk, who may not play that much but whenever he gets the ball, he makes a big play. so yea, welker.. big loss but i think they will beat the ravens but it will be close.

superbowl.. chargers packers. packers win. bye.
yes, but our defense kept blowing leads in the 4th quarter and what most of us steeler fans believe is that if polamalu was playing that wouldn't have happened cuz teams generally pass when they're losing in the 4th quarter. polamalu was sick nasty this year until he got hurt. his one handed int in the first game vs the titans was the craziest shit ive ever seen. he's essential to our defense lol. our cornerbacks didnt get a dam INT til the last game of the season. hopefully we can draft one instead of another RB or some lazy ass WR who sux.

mmm yes i will agree that they can beat the ravens.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
packers arent making the superbowl lmao, u seriously think they can beat cowboys or eagles? lol ur joking...superbowl is Jets Vs. Cowboys

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
cuz their defense is beast dude, even though i hate them bcuz their in the same division as the bills, i just dont think anyone on AFC side is gonna beat them

Stream:

D

den24cb

our offense did amazing this year. 4,000 yard passer, two 1,000 yard receivers, and one 1,000 yard rusher. and no ph he doesnt fumble like ever. he usually gets sacked or makes a big play. he gets the big plays more than he gets sacked so that's why the coaches let him do that shit. willie parker isnt good running up the middle. he always tries to run round the outside. mendenhall can do both thats why we like him.

the patriots are a different team den. they had amazing wide receivers that could prob catch passes from me let alone matt cassel. defense is essential and polamalu is VIP to us.

Patriots Moss & Welker. Pittsburgh Ward & Holmes. Pittsburgh has receivers dude. And one player doesn't make a team.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Tor....when u have more sacks on u then Jason Campbell u know u have a problem, and to Campbell's defense his o-line sucks.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

u cant blame losses on a saftey but u can blame losses on a qb want to know why?? cuz the offense is basically built around the qb. if u have a backup in 9 times out of 10 u wont do as well as u would with the starter becasue he performs the passes and hands the ball off. why say handing the ball off? well it can be hard with the qb and rb cuz the backup wont know the plays as good cuz he only get reps with practice? PRACTICE??????? WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE NOT A GAME. so u need a qb

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
packers arent making the superbowl lmao, u seriously think they can beat cowboys or eagles? lol ur joking...superbowl is Jets Vs. Cowboys
haha aaron rodgers is one of the most underrated quarterbacks in the league.. not to mention i believe their defense has the most interceptions in the league..? mcnabb and romo would get shit on by their defense.. and oh yea i forgot to mention ryan grant.. another underrated RB..

cowboys.. uhhh hell no.. ok yea theyre playing good.. but yea who won by like 10 points during the season? hmm i think the packers. and marion barber just isn't gonna cut it.. yea he was on my fantasy team.. pretty big mistake..

and the eagles.. look at who the played this year lmao.. washington twice and 1 game they only won by a field goal.. pretty pathetic. ur prob gonna say oh that was during the season.. but face it the packers have the better team.. maybe u dont know that cuz ur an idiot but idk. packers also.. best run defense. bye

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
My wild card predictions:
Jets vs. Bengals- Bengals win
Eagles vs. Cowboys- Eagles win
Ravens vs. Pats- Pats win
Packers vs. Cards- Packers win

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

any1 here that likes the eagles name a team they beat with a winning record out of your divison and u cant really count the falcons becuase no ryan or turner means easy win

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

u cant blame losses on a saftey but u can blame losses on a qb want to know why?? cuz the offense is basically built around the qb. if u have a backup in 9 times out of 10 u wont do as well as u would with the starter becasue he performs the passes and hands the ball off. why say handing the ball off? well it can be hard with the qb and rb cuz the backup wont know the plays as good cuz he only get reps with practice? PRACTICE??????? WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE NOT A GAME. so u need a qb
and what does the defense revolve around? its star players dumb ass. and why did we lose our games? cuz the defense gave up 4th quarter leads. and our star player was out.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

never said it was. but a good defense coordinator designs his plays around the star players

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
when polomalu is in their, its a totally different defense...all the LBs and DBs can rely on troy to pick up their mistakes, troy is a beast, just stop denying it