NFL Playoffs. Predictions?

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

pats would win haha

and blown out hahaha??

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Schedule/Schedule.aspx

only teams we have been blown out by is eagles ryan out and turner out and if i remember rite u blamed ur loss to the loss of polamalu so shut ur mouth about excuses and vs the pats one of the best teams in the NFL not much i can say

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
the steelers were never blown out. cant say that can you.

any reasoning for the steelers vs pats? none i already cleared it up bout 5 posts earlier. we would win.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

nothing about the falcons anymore lmfao shut ur mouth and what does blown out have to do with anything??

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

against those team u shuld shut them out easily if ur saying they are as good as u say they are hey those "unlucky" mistakes you speak of costed you a playoff birth

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

im not saying the teams we lost too are good. it was our defense in the 4th quarter gave up leads cuz our secondary was weakened without polamalu

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
this has turned into a flame thread. just please stop, everyone has their opinion, but the fact of the matter is that the people in the playoffs are now set so stop talking about the dam past.

AFC: SD vs. Colts...... Colts win

NFC: Saints vs. Packers.... Saints win

Colts win it all

Stream:

D

den24cb

all the losses can be credited to polamalu's absence. and we didnt get blown out for any game this year. we lost by like a td or a field goal in the last minute. total horseshit. that doesn't matter. the teams that we did beat got beat handily. broncos, packers, vikings, chargers, ravens. can atlanta boast that? didn't think so.

the guy who boasted that we would win is a fucking retard he was terrible possibly the worst safety ive ever seen forgot his name. thats why he got burned. we got rid of him and got carter who has been replacing polamalu he is much better. brady wouldn't do shit against us. welker is hurt. we put ike taylor on randy moss and we got polamalu for help bam easy win for us.
Lmfao. You can't credit 7 losses to a fucking safety being out. Maybe a quarterback but safety? Cmon man..

Stream:

D

den24cb

thats not what we're talking about here.

IF THERE WAS A STEELERS VS PATRIOTS GAME NEXT WEEK, THE STEELERS WOULD WIN. AND THE PATRIOTS KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY THEY HAVE INCENTIVE TO LOSE TO HOUSTON AND RUIN OUR CHANCES.

but since ur steadfast about that even after i told u that it only had to do with polamalu's abscense i will go on about the falcons.

you may not have lost to the raiders, chiefs, or browns, but u did lose to the lions and u were quit unable to beat the saints, patriots, eagles, ravens, giants. u guys will not last in the playoffs.

Wow do you not comprehend anything? You needed the TEXANS, BRONCOS, RAVENS, and JETS to ALL LOSE to make the playoffs.

And the patriots didn't lose on purpose. Wes welker wouldn't tear his acl and mcl possibly costing his career if they were gonna lose
On purpose.

Stream:

D

den24cb

PATS are good but wes welker is out for playoffs so that wont help them.

I want COLTS to win because i am a colts fan but without Bob Sanders its unsure if colts might win. Bob sanders is 1 of the best safety's the NFL has and people who know football know that.
Let's see safeties that are better than bob sanders off the top of my head Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins, Darren Sharper, Troy Polamalu.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea I know he's 5th for me unless I'm forgetting someone. Definitely not better than ^^^.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Lmfao. You can't credit 7 losses to a fucking safety being out. Maybe a quarterback but safety? Cmon man..
yes i definetely can. our strengths on defense are the lbs farrior, woodley, and harrison stopping the run and polamalu stopping the pass. wen polamalu is out, the offenses can pass more and focus their gameplan on stopping the linebackers. thus, running all over our defense and sacrificing 4th quarter leads.

Wow do you not comprehend anything? You needed the TEXANS, BRONCOS, RAVENS, and JETS to ALL LOSE to make the playoffs.

And the patriots didn't lose on purpose. Wes welker wouldn't tear his acl and mcl possibly costing his career if they were gonna lose
On purpose.
can u comprehend anything? you are wrong. we needed to win, which we did and the texans to lose. then, either the jets OR the ravens had to lose and we would be in. pretty good chances.

since houston won, we needed the broncos, ravens, and jets to lose. not very good chances.

the pats have every reason to lose esp. if they didnt want us in the playoffs.

the past is past we didnt get in so im done with this argument. go san diego.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Well then your team sucks. The pats lost Brady last year and only lost 5 games. Losing a defensive player costs 7 games. Uhh no?

They need all them to lose, yea.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
does anyone else think ben rothlisberger is overrated? I dont even think hes good. He trys to scramble and half the time he ends up fumbling. He has superbowls but we all know the defense won all of them. Polamalu wasnt even the biggest problem it was the offense. No run=more time on defense and lets face it Ben isnt a Peyton Manning. oh and btw Willie Parker>Mendenhal

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

our offense did amazing this year. 4,000 yard passer, two 1,000 yard receivers, and one 1,000 yard rusher. and no ph he doesnt fumble like ever. he usually gets sacked or makes a big play. he gets the big plays more than he gets sacked so that's why the coaches let him do that shit. willie parker isnt good running up the middle. he always tries to run round the outside. mendenhall can do both thats why we like him.

the patriots are a different team den. they had amazing wide receivers that could prob catch passes from me let alone matt cassel. defense is essential and polamalu is VIP to us.