Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
lmao my post got deleted again AND i got an infraction... what is this site coming to?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hell if you gguys think this is a rivalry you shoulda seen when we was neck to neck with R4W back in the day. That was a REAL rivalry not this petty bullshit yall call it.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
This site would be kinda boring with out rivalry.......I mean DM is still somewhat competitive right....right ????

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
how bout this, instead of the demotions or cuts for trash talking with DM, if either MV or DM trash talks to each other (only personal insults like no life or your gay or something) they wont be in the next war against each other and it works for everytime a war is finished.

Example: I trash talk to DM saying that they are gay. I dont get put in next war. If i trash talk again after that war is over, i dont get put in the war after that. If i dont then i do get to war only if the commander lets me.

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

I agree with speed

I luv you DM :) [now gimme RR...]

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Hell if you gguys think this is a rivalry you shoulda seen when we was neck to neck with R4W back in the day. That was a REAL rivalry not this petty bullshit yall call it.
wel get there.... its alread been pretty intense. :D

Here's the focus of this treaty.

Our rivalry started decently enough.
But, at this point, we almost can't talk to eachother without trash talking.
If any MV posts on this site, almost every DM that posts back is attacking them in some way. And MV is quick to attack back.

This is a treaty to try and implement some RESPECT, an area that many of you FAIL in. DM and MV alike.

If Speed would like to loosen the terms of this treaty a little, that can be discussed. However, this rivalry gets entirely too nasty sometimes.

When the usual clan vs. clan competitive before-or-after-a-war trash talking turns into a stream of personal attacks that spread across both clans, there's a problem.
:D

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
riddla, wash da prob mang? thought we was coo

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
We is, but now I gotta keep control in da forums and yea there has been worse rivalrys then the one with mv, dis one just seems like its going back and forth like dogs and cats but still, I support it

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
yeah i agree. Ive been on both ends of some crazy rivalries :D.

Rivalry is part of gaming, sports, and life. Unfortuantely on the internet there arent any consequences for how you treat the rivalry, compared to real life,

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I hereby withdrawl my agreement to this treaty. I do not feel as if MV gives respect, therefore they will not receive it from me. I will go out of my way to verbally abuse their players when they talk shit to me, as I hope my teammates do as well.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I hereby withdrawl my agreement to this treaty. I do not feel as if MV gives respect, therefore they will not receive it from me. I will go out of my way to verbally abuse their players when they talk shit to me, as I hope my teammates do as well.
same here bro...i didn't even wanna sign it but i did, cuz DM SIGNED IT unlike mv so fuck you guys then, cheers to you guys for many months of shit talking and warring.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
stupidest thing ive ever seen on this site. out of all the MV members 2. ONLY 2 seem to be mature.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
That's what I like to hear Michael. Looking forward to some shit talking with you. Lol jk ily Michael.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
what he said ^^^^^^^^

:coffee:

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Same here x)

Status
Not open for further replies.