signed: x-ExStAcY-z / VoRteX/serg-ua

ill urge other members to sign this

and if u could unabann MV so they can sign it thatd be cool
Tam said MV is not goin to sign it if he tells Speed not to sign it

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ya i gotta admit some MV people are being pretty imature bout this.

they said that with this, theres no rivalry or w.e idk.

wel see tho keep this post up

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
there can be rivalry amongst the two clans but to a certain extent..

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
I am not signing this, we can still agree to stop talking smack to each other but dont think that its right for me or anyone else to demote/cut someone just for talking smack to another clan.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I don't know how it would be still considered a rivalry with no trash talking involved. Doing something like this would make it seem more like an alliance of clans. With the hatred between these two clans I don't think something like this would be possible.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Yes I say we should not talk shit to each other until one clan starts, but there doesn't need to be a treaty involved. Anyway thanks for postin this gaza you had some good ideas

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
I don't understand how have of you have an opinion on a rivalry that you don't participate in. MY commander's and i came to an agreement, to a way to stop the ongoing problem with MV clan thats why this was issued.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
So is this offical yet? Cuz i was still having MV banning me on their site for no reason lol

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
We don't ban people unless There's a reason to be banned so I guess you did something to get yourself banned. And it can't be official if MV doesn't agree to it. I'd say to not shit talk for no reason.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I don't understand how have of you have an opinion on a rivalry that you don't participate in. MY commander's and i came to an agreement, to a way to stop the ongoing problem with MV clan thats why this was issued.
What Vik said doesnt go for only this rivalry, it's pretty universal

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
So is this offical yet? Cuz i was still having MV banning me on their site for no reason lol

we dont ban people unless they have gay ass names or your one of those select few trash talkers ex: con and doggy

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Here's the focus of this treaty.

Our rivalry started decently enough.
But, at this point, we almost can't talk to eachother without trash talking.
If any MV posts on this site, almost every DM that posts back is attacking them in some way. And MV is quick to attack back.

This is a treaty to try and implement some RESPECT, an area that many of you FAIL in. DM and MV alike.

If Speed would like to loosen the terms of this treaty a little, that can be discussed. However, this rivalry gets entirely too nasty sometimes.

When the usual clan vs. clan competitive before-or-after-a-war trash talking turns into a stream of personal attacks that spread across both clans, there's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.