• no

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • it would be to close to call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

A

Ares

ok.. im gonna end this shit. Yao Ming is the most uncoordinated played in the NBA. He has no shooting skills, cant run for shit. The only things he is good for is REBOUNDING IN 5 ON 5 NBA GAMES AND BLOCKING. Yes, 5 on 5, not 1 on 1. Get over it, Yao has no fcking chance. If he tries to block me wen i go right by him, its gonna be an over the back foul. Ok, if he was coordinated, he mite be able to actually hit the fcking ball.

Its simple, all i hav to do is take a fcking charge, and im gud. If he cud shoot, it would be a totally different story but he cant.

So yea... got a comeback now?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
[
ok.. im gonna end this shit. Yao Ming is the most uncoordinated played in the NBA. He has no shooting skills, cant run for shit. The only things he is good for is REBOUNDING IN 5 ON 5 NBA GAMES AND BLOCKING. Yes, 5 on 5, not 1 on 1. Get over it, Yao has no fcking chance. If he tries to block me wen i go right by him, its gonna be an over the back foul. Ok, if he was coordinated, he mite be able to actually hit the fcking ball.

Its simple, all i hav to do is take a fcking charge, and im gud. If he cud shoot, it would be a totally different story but he cant.

So yea... got a comeback now?
/QUOTE]

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha. dude yao has great shoot skills from about 18 footers how bout u actualy wach him play?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
hmmmmmm.....
well, Yao is an NBA superstar, ares is just a 16yearold kid with a basketball and a dream.

no offense, but if Yao was ridiculously uncoordinated enough to lose to a kid, he would not be in the NBA

Stream:

A

Ares

ok, i think ive said this about a million times... Yao is good on 5 on 5's NOT 1 ON 1's

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmfao for one i cant even see the hoop so i asume all thoes were missed shots.also i like ur shot forum u like lean back and do a mini fade away but im shure it on purpose. ok im done

Stream:

A

Ares

u can easily tell if i missed or not. If the ball went off in weird directions, they were misses. If i had to go to the right a lil to get the ball, i made it in. The first few i made and the rest i missed.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Ares no offense man but id have a better chance at Fucking Yao Mings Wife than you would have beating him in a 1v1 in b ball.:thumbdown:

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Ares, the day i beat Ryan Howard at a HomeRun derby, is the day you beat Yao Ming at a 1v1.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

hahah ya i couldnt tell if u were good or not, looked better at ball handling then me, i suck at that

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
proby cuz ur white. u need to knock down 47.5 threes in-a-row then i consider this

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
yea eagle should make his vid after he is coonsidered giftes from that Iq test

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i shud do that 1 of these days.... 2 bad ares wudnt see it tho sence he quit gamming and all that.