• no

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • it would be to close to call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

A

_Ares_

guys, come on vote for me. Yao Ming is a slow duche, i can blow right by him, come on have faith in me.... Oh yea and Yao can't even dribble and he has no range. All he can do is dunk.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
lol and hes how tall he can block anything unless u jump over him he might suck but the fag gots blocking

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i dont know wut ur talking bout...
can Ares beat me in Moh or in basketball????

Stream:

D

DM ikilledu

wat r u talking about??? we are talking bout yao ming...in b ball

Stream:

A

_Ares_

mex, like i said, i could just run right around him and do a layup. He wouldn't be able to get back and block it. Cuz his knees are shitty.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
wtf. I would like to think that u r outa ur mind Ares. yao is a profsional. your a highschool student...thers a diffrence!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
wow ares. you will not be able to back up your words if you actusly 1 on 1 him. HE WOULD TAKE YOU DOWN!

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

ares........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no

Stream:

A

_Ares_

yea u just wait yankee. One day im gonna go to a houston rockets game. Jump on the court and dunk over him. Just wait....