:/

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
We did, but some people can only get on, every other day. No one takes forcive charge to get the clan going but w/e my decision was final I am currently a HERO

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You should have left the team, not DM. This place has a higher leadership turnover than a McDonalds. Should have just waited things out.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

The comical value of this thread just keeps on increasing...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
"I'm not really pumped on the wii team, like I was 4 months"

to that what i gotta say is that hes rarley on with the team thts about it

"We hardly on as a team"

yea we are well i am with the team hes never on at the same time

"So, I'm probably either going to join another clan, create my own clan, or be solo."

im pretty sure he made a clan i dnt no dnt really care best of luck though, what really gets me though is that he tryed to take some of my members but i know who ive recruited they wudnt leave DM for his clan

in the end hes just like every other "stay for a few months" member

also i have asked all my members who wanted to do GB with me and start a roster on that like 5 times they dint want to so we stuck with just normal clanwars on the game, i asked them again today like an hour ago ill check what they said on saturday. also freak wanted to make a gb i told em to go ahead and give it a shot he asked everyone no one wanted to go in with him. ah and also we do practice infact most of the time i made a practice he was not able to join in how was i supposed to war with him if he never was able to join a practice common sense and also he doesnt have a mic cmon i told him to get one fuck i even told him i would buy him a mic and send it to him but he cudnt do to outside reasons

im sure i gto plenty more to say but thats the overall of the situation had to throw a few things to defend my point

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
"I'm not really pumped on the wii team, like I was 4 months"

to that what i gotta say is that hes rarley on with the team thts about it

"We hardly on as a team"

yea we are well i am with the team hes never on at the same time

"So, I'm probably either going to join another clan, create my own clan, or be solo."

im pretty sure he made a clan i dnt no dnt really care best of luck though, what really gets me though is that he tryed to take some of my members but i know who ive recruited they wudnt leave DM for his clan

in the end hes just like every other "stay for a few months" member

also i have asked all my members who wanted to do GB with me and start a roster on that like 5 times they dint want to so we stuck with just normal clanwars on the game, i asked them again today like an hour ago ill check what they said on saturday. also freak wanted to make a gb i told em to go ahead and give it a shot he asked everyone no one wanted to go in with him. ah and also we do practice infact most of the time i made a practice he was not able to join in how was i supposed to war with him if he never was able to join a practice common sense and also he doesnt have a mic cmon i told him to get one fuck i even told him i would buy him a mic and send it to him but he cudnt do to outside reasons

im sure i gto plenty more to say but thats the overall of the situation had to throw a few things to defend my point
So I am a stay for a couple months member, but who got most of these dudes back on the team? WHo kept Warfare, Crysis, and Profe$$3 in the clan?! Oh yeah thats right ME! No, I joined a clan with a group of guys I knew for awhile.. No reason why u gotta say stupid shit like this just cuz someone left the clan? I haven't asked anyone to join!! SO sthu.. I respect DM clan members so I won't act stupid just to find recruits.. I am still talking to Warfare like everyday.. He's a cool dude. It gets boring playing normal and clan wars Idc if I don't have mic, Something called calling, and skype which I am doing now with HERO*... So u don't really care where I go? When I sent everyone a text talking good things about u? "I want to thank Duke for being such a great leader to me, but I think it's time for me to try" .... so take a chillpill...

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
And first of all.. If u would've read the first sentence on my first post. I said bye to DM for now, but people be hating so PEACE!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
im done posting here after this post for any mod or admin watching if anything i might add one more but tht would be it for sure

"I haven't asked anyone to join"

thats not what ive been told

"I am still talking to Warfare like everyday.. He's a cool dude."

thats cool man im not going to stop you from talking to to anyone its up to them if they want to or not

"I joined a clan with a group of guys I knew for awhile"

the key words there i joined a clan u decieded to just leave DM and join that clan why did u even leave DM in teh first place you could have just taken some time off as in not interact with us and shit u cud have texted me "hey duke is it ight if i take a break from playing wiht u guys" and u know i sure as hell would have said "yea go ahead man, if its problems u got or anything its good take the time you need"

and btw i take all this shit to heart i run my life by respect someone here acting like a douchbag or an asshole then they dnt get shit back when u left for Hero i wondered why did u even join then why did u waste my time in recruiting u in DM when you would leave in a couple months, u let me down alot in this i really had u high above in my mind, plus u already know my problems im currentlly dealing with and yet i still get on, why?, not just becasue i got a duty to fulfill but beacuse i like all the members in the clan they are brothers and it makes me relax and get away from shit in my house why do u think im usually always happy i rarelly get pissed off if i remember ive only ever really gotten pissed off 1 time

ahh one more thing what you posted on facebook

""""""""Just a game, get over it! -_-"""""""

just shows how much you really know DM u keep saying DM4L its not just a game or a clan dude its a brotherhood............think about it

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Wow, u really think I was talking about u... I was talking about myself.. One Im selling my wii soon.. To start recording my cd. And I dont want to.. I didn't just decide to leave I had alot of thinking to do. Dude, DM helped me out alot in life.. Oh and btw I know it's a brotherhood haven't u seen my signature when i had one?! U didn't waste ur time with me u would've never had Intensity (MOON CRICKET) nor Noob-Hunter

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

DM is a joke, sorry but I'm a teenager I got a real "Brotherhood" I got friends in real life, and I also got family so..? I could care less of my relations with other people on the internet.

ALL of DM's teams are inactive, Nobody would wanna join. If it wasn't for vBulletin and .com Domain DM would be FAR from dead.

My 2cents.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
DM is a joke, sorry but I'm a teenager I got a real "Brotherhood" I got friends in real life, and I also got family so..? I could care less of my relations with other people on the internet.

ALL of DM's teams are inactive, Nobody would wanna join. If it wasn't for vBulletin and .com Domain DM would be FAR from dead.

My 2cents.
i dont see why you waste your time here. someone with a life would have better things to do than this

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
so its you saying goodbye, but this is not a goodbye?

Heres the ironic part Juni, you act like an ass to non-DM members or leavers and now youre both of those.