:/

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Hey guys.. Well this is Jesus Freak saying goodbye from DM for now.. I'm not really pumped on the wii team, like I was 4 months ago.. I know that Duke and Clownie work and go to school, but still I want to start GB'ing and start dominating other clans.. We hardly on as a team. So, I'm probably either going to join another clan, create my own clan, or be solo. I'll still come here if it's okay with the Admins, I still love DM! But I think it's time to move on and use the idea's I had with a clan to see if they work or not.

This is not Goodbye, See you later!

~Juni

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
why not get another system like ps3 or 360 ? DM really active on them . hate 2 ser u go man

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I dont blame you for leaving, if the inactivity is that bad then you should leave but like Streets said DM is active on the other consoles

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Agreed with Streets, just be careful how much activity you want to submerge yourself in, you may find yourself playing quite late at night :p

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
finally a tear came out lol people agreeing 2 something i said

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well what you said is very obvious Streets, some people just don't step up to the plate right away to help a brother in need.

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
Lol Thanks guys.. I got a 360 but no games for it. But I suck with the controls anyway..

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Or if your really ballsy go steal a system.

Just Kidding.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
ask a friend to borrow black ops, then don't give it back.
^ Thats what he's done. Twice lol :p

But hey man, if you wanna leave to try and find success somewhere else, I respect and support your decision. Take it easy, best of luck in the future.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
actually we do play u werent on yesterday for example it was me, dix, pink sock, and steph we played like a solid 2hours, bbtw everytime im on theres like 4 or 5 other guys on ( the game only allows a max of 10 people in a match so its a 5v5 for those that dont know) the time u get on is not the same as us we usually on at night i dont see u on as much either oh and im pretty sure u know about warfare and bout his wii breaking if u dont well now u do

Stream:

C

CoN

^ Thats what he's done. Twice lol :p

But hey man, if you wanna leave to try and find success somewhere else, I respect and support your decision. Take it easy, best of luck in the future.
it works, unless of course you have no friends. then there is a problem.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
would help maybe duke & juni , if u guys knew what time your each in . believe me we have that problem 2 til we figurec out a common time we all could play together . see if this helps the more communication the team has the better . duke send me a link 2 the wii team . i like 2 support every DM team we have & see whats going on . Thanks . juniget a ps3 instead lol so we can play