Youtube

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
My New YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyerzHD

That's my new YouTube Channel. I would appreciate it if you checked it out and subscribed if you would like to see a few GB clutches / other videos per week that I will be uploading. (There's already a few on there.) I will subscribe back to you too if you would like. And any help from people such as Knight/Mich on how I can improve the quality and remove some of the motion blur that is in my videos would be nice too. Thanks guys.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
What capture card are you using? It looks like you could bump up the framerate to 59.94 fps or 60 fps. See if that solves with the motion blur.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
What capture card are you using? It looks like you could bump up the framerate to 59.94 fps or 60 fps. See if that solves with the motion blur.
I cap with a HD PVR. And how would I bump the framerate up to 60 fps because it says its capturing at 30 fps and it won't allow me to change it. I cap with the Total Media Extreme program that came with the HD PVR and use Sony Vegas 10 to edit.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Never mind I youtubed it and you have to play in 720p to record at 60fps, i was playing at 1080i and it only allows you to record at 30fps.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
Never mind I youtubed it and you have to play in 720p to record at 60fps, i was playing at 1080i and it only allows you to record at 30fps.
Yea, if you're on 1080i most cards will not support 60fps. I don't think there is a huge difference if you play at 720p as opposed to 1080i. You should've asked me before buying a PVR. I have a cap card that can record 720p and allow you to play at 1080p for only $85.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
85 DOLLARS? What Cap Card?!?!? :0. Im thinking of getting one... Anyway vik, I will be looking forward for good content in your channel!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
all the stuff you want to mess with is under project properties (where you can set the rendering quality, pixel format, frame rate, and most importantly the template) and then when you render it you have to customize the template again. idk what file type you want to use because i dont render ing HD. for SD .avi is really good but it takes a lot of memory. but there are tons of good options for HD files (WMV MP4 MPEG) idk what the ideal file type is. I would just suggest messing around with different settings, templates, and file types.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yea, if you're on 1080i most cards will not support 60fps. I don't think there is a huge difference if you play at 720p as opposed to 1080i. You should've asked me before buying a PVR. I have a cap card that can record 720p and allow you to play at 1080p for only $85.
Oh I got my HD PVR off of OldmanJenkins for 80 Bucks, I still have to send him his money.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
What a steal! PVR for $80 is crazy. How about you Mich? You planning on updating?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
What a steal! PVR for $80 is crazy. How about you Mich? You planning on updating?
Yeah he said he had it since like CoD: WaW and only used it a few times then put it away for a couple years so he sold it to me for a great price.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i have more, like 20 or 30 subscribers and i dont even know why, my videos are kinda dumb and old