Your Christmas List

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
So what do you want Santa to bring you this year?

I want to upgrade my phone. I have T-Mobile, so I'm looking at the CLIQ mostly because it has a physical keyboard. MyTouch looks cool too but it has a virtual keyboard only :[ Does anybody have a phone from t-mo that they would recommend?

Also I want either L4D2 or AC2 for 360

Ok your turn

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
hmm lest c i want a damn phone fuk atleast a shgity one jk i want a legit cellphone tho casue i dnt got shit

also i want my dream car lol gt40 bitches

hmmm i awnt the 360 so i cud play wiht u guys nd uhhh i want a better tv my own tapltop nd im a happy guy

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
the G1? or the rumor if u want a keyboard.. the Behold is the one i have right now and so far i like it. it has a virtual keyboard but you probaly dont want that?

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
Xbox360 wireless adapter

and Halo 3 ODST controller

and KFC :D lol

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
i want a laptop and a car lol i know i wont get them haha my parents r cheap bastards

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i want a laptop and a car lol i know i wont get them haha my parents r cheap bastards
=O
the nerve of them!

i completely understand, i asked for a car, a flatscreen tv, a ps3, and a cambodian maid...

and my parents tell me i have to choose ONE!
DAMN THOSE CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!
the way they act, you would think they WORK for our money!

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
cpt... how did i know before i opened this page that you created this thread... and i asked my dad for a shotgun that cost almost 3k, and its under the tree

Stream:

I want..... A safe and happy holiday for everywun including ourselves.... with lil stress as possible... and peace on earth.... But I know thats asking to much, even with all the cookies and milk in the world. Maybe I should get Santa a hooker and some blow? or maybe a few hookers?

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
wow i suck dude cuz i really dont want shit just some money for gas would be nice or some ... dude i cant think of anything else i mean anything i really do want i kno im not gonna get plus i have a job so what do i look like askin for shit

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yeah im not asking for anything really either otto. i have 2 younger sisters one who believes in santa so they deserve more presents =]

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
iTouch manye. 64g is where its at :D

go with the cambonian maid, you can get a new one next year:rearshock: