you know whats bullshit

Stream:

O

oMg_HeRo

you know whats bull shit? public bathrooms dat u gotta pay for. i meen wtf. when i gotta go i gotta go. who the fuck came up with that???. i hate it how like in fancy resteraunts theres a guy standing next to u handing tissue to u. WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THIS?????.
Thats shit, wait no thats bullshit!

You know whats bullshit? temprature. natures worst job. i meen fucking global warming is fucking up things. the animals in antartica cant survive in africa. and the animals in africa cant survive in antartica. why not just have 1 neutral temprature that meets everyones needs. ok nature, time was fine, light was fine, temprature thats fuckshit! wait no, thats BULLSHIT!

Stream:

$

$1L3NC3D

Dude..who the FUCK care..Calm the FUCK down...WHO CARES...is is Hurting you..uhh no soo shutup and be happy with your life..what ever ppl are doing down there..is a totaly diffent story..so unless its hurting you then be quiet..man... i dont wana hear you bitch..LOL

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
the best temperature i think is like 72* degrees, its not too hot or too cold, you can wear a jacket or a short sleeve t-shirt.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
uhhh wen ur at mexico u pay to get a really nice bathroom sooooo i actually wud pay money for tht cause if u were at mexico the bathrooms there sometimes dont flush and thn they smell lik shit sooo i woud pay and its only a buk which here isnt tht much i think its lik .50 cents or somthin but yea its not all tht bad ppl want to mak bussines the cheapest way possible
yea thts it im done

uhhhh yea.........................

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
yea oMg HeRo (uhh gods bitch???) if you ever get the money together to travel to any european place you gotta pay for bathroom. sorry you gotta spend your drug money on taking a crap... now stop making pointless threads

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
do people who cant afford it shit outside the stall?

ive never seen washrooms you have to pay for.

Stream:

G

Gala

the best temperature i think is like 72* degrees, its not too hot or too cold, you can wear a jacket or a short sleeve t-shirt.
HAHAHA YEAH CK, you and me talked about that last night on call of duty, and everyone leave the guy alone, he's just asking around, and dude, I AGREE 100% WITH YOU, this world is bs.