Yo!, wauttup its LM RAY!

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Yea CoN... But i think u 4got 2 apologize for being 100% wrong about tht PI being me

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
u were PI and u were double clanning with OD then u lied to me. oh and apparantly u were DM the whole time too.

hoe ^^^^

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

ray, you still playing mohh?

Im going to try and rape mohh again this summer

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Tor when i was OD i wuznt DM
And thn i wuz PI yes but i didnt tag OD and PI... i basically quit OD for PI thn DM ppl strtd plyin moh again so i tagged DM and hav been DM on moh evr since

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

Tor when i was OD i wuznt DM
And thn i wuz PI yes but i didnt tag OD and PI... i basically quit OD for PI thn DM ppl strtd plyin moh again so i tagged DM and hav been DM on moh evr since
you got cut from OD...

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

lmfao i went on moh and warred PI 2 DaM eZ and when i got on xbl u sed u were godly in todays war. i was like wtf? oh ya ur still not him?

Stream:

LM2shortR4Y

Master Sergeant
LETS GET BAK TO TOPIC!.. lol so..yo wazup AVE! K2W!!! hahahaha that clanned owned mohh lol *undefeated 15-0 lol and sup 951.. im doin great dude.. and wut bout chyu? and who u one[perfectshot? sry.. lol well i dnt play mohh or games 4 that matter so yea.. lol and sup SNO.. hows it hangin?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
LETS GET BAK TO TOPIC!.. lol so..yo wazup AVE! K2W!!! hahahaha that clanned owned mohh lol *undefeated 15-0 lol and sup 951.. im doin great dude.. and wut bout chyu? and who u one[perfectshot? sry.. lol well i dnt play mohh or games 4 that matter so yea.. lol and sup SNO.. hows it hangin?
oneperfectshot is pop

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

XIV beat K2W...

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

really cuz i have ur gamertag and justy even said ur him and u even said ur him wen i talked 2 u so y do u still keep lying?

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Im great just been real busy with work and life, but other than that im great, on my free time i been watching the Lake show, and the DODGERS, and drinking some beers and blazn it up!::blunt

Stream:

LM2shortR4Y

Master Sergeant
haha daz wazup... ye lakes vs majics r sum down ass nukkaz! but kobe aka black mamba will kill Dwight howard aka the beast.. any1 tell u that i trained kobe? ;) yuuuppp.. hahaha and Ren XiV nvr beat K2W...

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

haha daz wazup... ye lakes vs majics r sum down ass nukkaz! but kobe aka black mamba will kill Dwight howard aka the beast.. any1 tell u that i trained kobe? ;) yuuuppp.. hahaha and Ren XiV nvr beat K2W...
They did... I remember myers saying on the cbox

..nearly 2 years ago

lol

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
CoN now ur just pissin me off...
1) I dnt own a fuckin xbox... i own a Wii
2) I wouldnt lie about sumthing as fucking stupid as this
3) Ask ne DM w/ a 360... i dnt hav wun
4) So stfu w/ sayin its me when its not

Friggin pointless arguing w/ u CoN.... u always think ur rite...