Yeah, here is another one

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
i know u will bro. and that is why im happy u guys have one more legit reff on that squad besides Gaza.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yo i heard that alotta ppl went back to ftb2 bc ftb3 is dead..?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
nah, that did happen for like a week. but then people saw all the hackers there and just left that too.

there are people that still play, but its always the same people. mostly the OGz of the game tho

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yeah, like guys that i played with when i first started playing. such as Plumy for instance. he is amazing. he has hacks, but he is known as an "anti-hacker"

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
bro u were a great commander. i remember when u were like the only kid on the site playing ftb2 and you'd beg me, uc, and rico to play lmfao. then u got commandership and you still begged. i'm glad i finally got to actually talk to you on the phone that one night. tho apparently ur nub ass has a mic now lol. my apologies for voting hug out during ur practices haha. i enjoyed gaming with you a lot.

you da man bro. focus on college work. it's much more important. and have a good time ;). text me anytime baby :wub: oh and wtf. get that green shit make this foo dark red.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
oh and wtf. get that green shit make this foo dark red.
Need I say more?

Recently, there have been more FTB2 matches on AWL than FTB3. I know that doesn't necessarily reflect the amount of general activity, but it surprised me.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
thanks for those kind words <3

but i really havent done much to be dark red, hence the dark green

and yeah, there is always alot of wars for ftb2 Mentalist. the clans dont play the game anymore, but if they get asked to war they get on for it. which is why the clans seem rusty and then they use the reffs to help them win

Stream:

DM_Barack Obama

Corporal
cmon guys dont quit ftb2, get a new commander or something, cuz MV just starting out in ftb2, an we got like 6 members on there already so i was looking forward to seeing MV vs DM ftb2..
Before Sandy Retired He Gave Me Permission To Start A New Roster For The New Recruits 'Cause I Told Him i Didn't Want The Team To Die. I Already Have A Few Recruits That Ive Been Training And They're Really Good Specially The First One That Joined My Roster. His Names Incredible_Shaq And He Already Knew Most Of The People On The Team Before He Even Joined. Anyways, Gaza I'm Asking For Your Permission To Allow Me To Keep This Up. I Know i Can Get And Active Team Going In Like Another Week Or So.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Before Sandy Retired He Gave Me Permission To Start A New Roster For The New Recruits 'Cause I Told Him i Didn't Want The Team To Die. I Already Have A Few Recruits That Ive Been Training And They're Really Good Specially The First One That Joined My Roster. His Names Incredible_Shaq And He Already Knew Most Of The People On The Team Before He Even Joined. Anyways, Gaza I'm Asking For Your Permission To Allow Me To Keep This Up. I Know i Can Get And Active Team Going In Like Another Week Or So.
premission granted bro! keep up the great work, the awl ladders for ftb2 clans are extreamly active jsut giving you the heads up bring in some new blood and continue to fullfill the teams greatness, if a former commander has faith in you so do i, but im going to need to talk to you about some stuff beforei make if official. So whenever you see me, msg me or if you have aim, aim me at awlchamare :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
this is great!! go for is BO!! and once it gets official ill give u leadership and ill gladly follow u

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Awesome!! It's great to see the FTB2 team keeping it together!

Do us proud, BO. :D

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
u guys better not delete the roster we r ion if ur gonna make a new one give me leadership to the old one other than that gud shit

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
nah ima give him leadership of the current roster, so no worries.