Yeah, here is another one

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
Alright, ive been thinking about this, going back and forth, and now ive come to a decision despite how hard it is.

I am stepping down from ftb2 commander (which really wasnt to big of a job for the past 2 or three weeks) and i am not going to game competively anymore. its just way to hard to try and keep up with college work, get ready for intramerals, socialize at the school and keep up with gaming competitively let along commanding a roster of DM. so i must take a step back and back away from competitive gaming.

Now im not sure wat Gaza plans on doing with the game, maybe just leave it be since the game is more dead than ever. plus the fact that awl is nearly impossible in this game without cheating. but if he does decide to have a new commander for the game (which i highly unadvice) then i will follow that commander and get on as often as i can to make DM great in the game.

In either situation tho, i willl still get on the game and rep DM to my fullest. i have mad a reputation for the members of the ftb2 community that werent around during DM's finest moments in ftb2 and now they still feel that DM is a great clan. i wish to keep that mindset alive in ftb2 (even tho alot of them believe that i hack). but this will just be for fun, when i can find the time and get on to own some nubs.

now with that all said, i do not feel that i deserve to be dark red. i am in no sense of the word a Senior Officer. i have not done anything near wat the OGz have done to help this clan come on top. so i suppose unless it is decided to have a seperate color for OGz and just the retired people, i should be turned dark green.

I just wanted to thank the ones that tried to make DM great in ftb2 again. the new recruits that stuck by such as Metal, Hugarza and BO. then the OGz that came on to help us get better such as Wicked and UC. i truly appereciate wat u guys did, and i apologize for not being able to make DM as great as it once was.

Thank you

~DM Sandy

P.S. I will still be on the site so dont worry about that

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
NO I WILL NOT ALLOW THESE THREADS TO KEEP COMING!!!!!! /DELETE

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Alright, ive been thinking about this, going back and forth, and now ive come to a decision despite how hard it is.

I am stepping down from ftb2 commander (which really wasnt to big of a job for the past 2 or three weeks) and i am not going to game competively anymore. its just way to hard to try and keep up with college work, get ready for intramerals, socialize at the school and keep up with gaming competitively let along commanding a roster of DM. so i must take a step back and back away from competitive gaming.

Now im not sure wat Gaza plans on doing with the game, maybe just leave it be since the game is more dead than ever. plus the fact that awl is nearly impossible in this game without cheating. but if he does decide to have a new commander for the game (which i highly unadvice) then i will follow that commander and get on as often as i can to make DM great in the game.

In either situation tho, i willl still get on the game and rep DM to my fullest. i have mad a reputation for the members of the ftb2 community that werent around during DM's finest moments in ftb2 and now they still feel that DM is a great clan. i wish to keep that mindset alive in ftb2 (even tho alot of them believe that i hack). but this will just be for fun, when i can find the time and get on to own some nubs.

now with that all said, i do not feel that i deserve to be dark red. i am in no sense of the word a Senior Officer. i have not done anything near wat the OGz have done to help this clan come on top. so i suppose unless it is decided to have a seperate color for OGz and just the retired people, i should be turned dark green.

I just wanted to thank the ones that tried to make DM great in ftb2 again. the new recruits that stuck by such as Metal, Hugarza and BO. then the OGz that came on to help us get better such as Wicked and UC. i truly appereciate wat u guys did, and i apologize for not being able to make DM as great as it once was.

Thank you

~DM Sandy

P.S. I will still be on the site so dont worry about that
Thanks For all your hard work Sandman!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I disagree.
I think you deserve to be dark red more than most of the people here!

You've done great job with the FTB2 team, bro. I can only hope I can do as well with the FTB3 team.

As long as you're sticking around, I won't have to come kidnap you. ;)

DM4L, bro.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
I disagree.
I think you deserve to be dark red more than most of the people here!

You've done great job with the FTB2 team, bro. I can only hope I can do as well with the FTB3 team.

As long as you're sticking around, I won't have to come kidnap you. ;)

DM4L, bro.
Thank u so much for those kind words Mentalist, i will keep them to heart forever. but i may have revived the team and made us great, but ur talking for only about 2 1/2 months. and that is probably a little generous.

i did not bring the team to nearly as great as i should have brought it for a lengthy amount of time. which i regret with every ounce of my heart. and that is why i dont deserve the respect of a Senior Officer

trust me, ftb3 is still a relative game. and with ur skill and respect, im sure u will bring the game to greatness, with DM leading the way. if u need any help/advice i am only a text message away bro.

DM4L, keep to it and im sure u will do great

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
cmon guys dont quit ftb2, get a new commander or something, cuz MV just starting out in ftb2, an we got like 6 members on there already so i was looking forward to seeing MV vs DM ftb2..

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
sandy u better still play the game tho shit i wanna b able to go online on ftb2 on day and see u there

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
and so another commander retires....

reading your thread made me feel like i shouldnt be brown either Sandy :hmmm:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
cmon guys dont quit ftb2, get a new commander or something, cuz MV just starting out in ftb2, an we got like 6 members on there already so i was looking forward to seeing MV vs DM ftb2..
honestly, u would probably be the only clan that wouldnt cheat in the game when it comes to awl. it is really bad bro. its just going to give u guys a big headache

but if we do end up getting a new commander i cant wait to play u guys in the game

UC, u kno ill be on there everyonce in a while. just let me kno when and ill try my best to get on

Rico, u deserve it bro. u kept DM amazing in RR. u have done much more than i have trust me

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yeah dude, its gotten really bad in the game. the awl community on there is just horrible. u dont even need to hack to cheat in wars on the game anymore. which is why i decided on no awl a while back

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
no, if u actually do awl, u will see. lets just say the refs get a bit more "involved" than they should

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
.....so 73, um good luck playing with u was always fun, ur the DM i think ive played next to the most in any game. I think u did a good job with FTB2 as far as commandership or w/e came.

Ridd this retirement threads keep on coming and i have a feeling there will be atleast 1 or 2 more this year....

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
thanks for that Supa. those games we played together were great! always getting second in kills behind u was always fun :)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I've refereed several FTB2 matches, and haven't seen anything out of place. But, of course, that may have been because I was there. aha.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
well u are a new ref. people will try to befriend u and will want u to do "things" for them during matches. trust me, it gets bad at times