-XpLoSiiVe-'s FTB2 1v1 Record

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
i love how people lie about 1v1 records to make themselves look good. if we care what you have done, we'll let you know.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Theres no way he beat roy. Agreed FV

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

we also beat you guys in a 2v4. soz i forgot to add that.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lmfao new and improved doggy. aint seen shit of a difference

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

Cause you guys already PISSED ME OFF. face us in RR ill be lmfaoing. We 9*0 and beat the clan thats ranked #1.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
doggy uve been barking up the wrong ass since your transvestite of a mother popped you out out of her ass.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ive heard you guys lost like 2-3 games already

Do you have a life? why do you come on another site to lie and say you beat them? Nobody cares about ur clan or whoever you are. You are a nobody, ur not impressing anyone, you're just like a fly that bothers the shit out of us because we cut you, get over it and btw we dont even play ftb2. We moved on to 360 and PS3, if u want you can challenges us on that. But i think you wont because you guys play worn out games and say ur the best because you beat everyone when none of us play it.

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

Haha.. and when you mohh1 team was dead it was "challange us in FTB2.. lmfao you'd get pwnd" - And we pwnd you instead..

Now its "challange us in Xbox360 or PS3" Alright its another team for T2O to kill, lets schedule that GB war

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Haha.. and when you mohh1 team was dead it was "challange us in FTB2.. lmfao you'd get pwnd" - And we pwnd you instead..

Now its "challange us in Xbox360 or PS3" Alright its another team for T2O to kill, lets schedule that GB war

First of all, you never challenged us when REAL OG DM players played these games. If you challenged Zero, Nighthawk, Me, Royal, Undead and Busta we wouldve owned your ass. Now we got off the 5 in psp screen and play with real players not no every 100 people.

I mean seriously, do you really think you are good because you play dead Haxed games?

You guys are funny, especially from you cuz ur like 9 and think you are better than DM and trying to make it seem like that we lost a AWESOME Asset to DM when we didnt. All you're doing is making our site get more hits which has more hits than ur clan site with what 50 members? We have 3,997 members, i dont think we care what you say.

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

We may have only 50 playaz.. But those 50 playaz rapez any 50 DM playaz.

Its like the spartans vs the Turks. 300 Spartans vs 10,000 Turks. Who has the better soldiers? the spartans. Whos better? T2O.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member

Its like the spartans vs the Turks. 300 Spartans vs 10,000 Turks. Who has the better soldiers? the spartans. Whos better? T2O.
LMAO that was the BIGGEST bullshit i heard. Go back to ur site and think ur better. LMAO FTB2 makes u the best GTFO. You should be slapped in the face for thinking T20 is a better clan than DM. HAHAHAHA

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
u no wuts real funny i dnt 1v1 for fun so dis is a load of shit u cn ask anywun i only 1v1 fr tryouts and awl dats is so bunch of shit

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

ur fucking nutz kid challenge our cod5 360 clan