-XpLoSiiVe- NOT to Join DM.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
After the poll, people said no. And really doggy, this really doesnt matter because im FTB2 Commander and i just wanted to see everyones opinion. But then i texted royal your whole thread about how you changed and all that. and his responce was:

"No"

So Sorry but i value roys opinon alot as hes DM President. So thats the final answer.

-W.iC.k3.D-

/Thread closed

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe- 455

mr colt i think its hilarious u act like you know me, in real life if you know me u won't be talking this shet i know i wouldn't

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
IK right fanteen, you forgot to add the watchout part because he plays pee wee football for a rec team:rofl4:

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe- 455

ahahahaaa lmao, that pic was when i was 8 or something i forget. im 5"8 or so going into 8th grade so far. i play football in ohio - youngstown area. the best football in the country is played in my area. people come from all over to play football here to get scholarships.

DM IReasonN - i saw you're pic fruitcake, nice cute face - get beat up much? you're smaller than me BTW, and i like those skinny mucles. i bet i can domerock your ass in football. aren't you the kid that plays golf? LMFAO. i still can't get over you're pic and how much of a fruitcake you are. the only thing that looks muscular in your body is your hands from all that Xbox playing

Tor - you're a miget

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe- 455

oh and fanteen, fckn canadian. go to a real country. you're a skinny ass trying to look big on internet too.

i saw ur pic when you were on a couch with black socks with a elf hat on, idk maybe it was a canadian hat. but you were eating chips or something. but LMFAO you're a miget man. you look like an elf too, maybe you are.

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe- 455

cuz i got spazz's who they they so big over the internet

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
LMAO I love when kids from the 7th grade think they're all big now because they're at the top of the school next year......nuff said
Odd how you know how all of these dudes with their pics up look.....exactly......stalker......wierd

If you're lookin to pick a fight with anyone, pick it with someone ur own size.........