xbox broke

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Console: Headset:
So yeah my xbox is broke something to do with no video output display, i wont be paid to get it repair. So im gonna buy ps3 slim tell me all your PSN names.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
cool your geting a ps3 :D! add me psn: Marine_Kills_

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
360 sucks. All there is to it. :p
Ps. I'm not trying to start an argument, so please don't.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
360 sucks. All there is to it. :p
Ps. I'm not trying to start an argument, so please don't.
you cant really justify that statement. if you werent trying to start an argument, why say it?

your a faggot hunt3r, no offense. not trying to start an argument here

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
you cant really justify that statement. if you werent trying to start an argument, why say it?

your a faggot hunt3r, no offense. not trying to start an argument here
Shut the fuck up. I told you not to start an argument.
And I can state my opinion, it's how I feel about the Xbox. I hate the console. I don't need to justify shit, and you don't need to act like that. There's no need for that nonsense here.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Shut the fuck up. I told you not to start an argument.
And I can state my opinion, it's how I feel about the Xbox. I hate the console. I don't need to justify shit, and you don't need to act like that. There's no need for that nonsense here.
I backed you up when you got cut and supported you to be let back in. Since then, I have noticed that your comments have been unnecessary and causing shit. I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose but, lately you've been an asshole.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Jesus Fucking Christ can't have one damn thread where all aren't being a bunch of Douche bags.

Grow the fuck up.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Woah, woah, woah. I've been nothing but kind to my DM brothers, how am I coming off as an asshole to some of you guys?

I asked for shit to not be started and it was. Not my fault.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
FV's post was rather smart. Hunter, I guess you didnt really understand why he said what he said.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
FV's post was rather smart. Hunter, I guess you didnt really understand why he said what he said.
I said what I said in a joking manner, which was clearly indicated by the ":p" and the statement of not trying to start an argument. His comments was uncalled for, especially the bottom one.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
So yeah my xbox is broke something to do with no video output display, i wont be paid to get it repair. So im gonna buy ps3 slim tell me all your PSN names.
Nooooo </3
I'll miss your smexy accent :D