X Games 16

Stream:

snowboard340

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
I thought the X games sucked....Shaun White got an incredibly low score for his amazing run on vert, while the other guy got his runs way overscored....The Moto X best trick had now interesting tricks.....No interesting tricks were really landed for skateboarding best trick....Travis Didnt join best trick, and i was really hoping to see another attempt at the 720, and the double backflip is supposedly easy for him now, and it's not that interesting anymore seeing as it was done two years ago....Those are the only things i watch, but they were all dissapointing....

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I like winter X but summer just doesnt do it for me, I just dont have any interest in the moto x, bmx, etc

What I did enjoy was the deaf girl winning the gold, I thought I knew ASL real well but she was going so fast I only understood like half lol

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5421677

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
@ snowboard340

This thread must've really awakened you after more than 3 years, huh?

Stream:

snowboard340

The Senior Elite
@ snowboard340

This thread must've really awakened you after more than 3 years, huh?
I had to think of what you meant for a minute, but then i remembered that i had problems with my email with this account, so i could not activate it until it was fixed recently.....I used snowboard341