Worlds biggest WoW freak

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I'm not into WoW but interesting set-up to say the least. That guy must be an albino.

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
Lmao he/she gonna buy 36 copys of the new WoW for $1500+Tax he/she must be a fatass, nolife or something...

shit his/her room mad small,looks like hes/shes in his/her closet or in the bathroom hahaha look at the Canada Dry can :p

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
talk about a total waste of your money,time,and life...I mean great game and tho,but wasting that much time and effort on a game is just plain stupid...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Can u imagine being this guy, and one day bringing home a date to see the look on her face when she sees that shit? lol talk about a "sign", i mean even if the girl does play wow too she is still gonna have all kind of alarm bells going off in her head. but on the other end of the argument, if she is a gold digger she will be down with the total waste of money and assume if he has enough to piss away on video games like that, he has enough to piss away on her. still a major red flare either way.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Shadow you said, ''bring home a date'' me and you both know somewun who is that deep into the game just aint going outside. I hope he does get robbed and chopped...I need some new PC gear.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
all those lappies appear to be HP Pavillions,4GB, with graph cards, est $1000 - 1400 ea? exact computer MG bought.

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
The thing is that the guy plays all of them at once, he must have program where whatever one of his things does, all of them do it, and he must have some kind of good job to afford all that and the electric bill, and we dont know how much he plays it so for all we know he could play like an hour a day

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I cant understand HOW he can...I'd be having seasiruzes 45 minutes into the game

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
i wanna kno how long it takes for him to realize which mouse goes to which computer