WoooooTTTT!!

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

ok grow up.Your acting like a fuckin 5 year old.

THIS IS WHY NOTHING IS SETTLED
no one knows when to stfu.

ITS TIME TO GROW UP.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
You guys need to chill wow i was just joking when i said i was gonna reward qs with the:rearshock:I was just trying to make use of the smile. It was just a joke, i only came here cause i heard someone say that you guys thought qs was a spy for MV so i just thought i should clear it up.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
No worries Speed, we got big shoulders. PsP has brought DM some good peeps.... but the drama always follows the lil console around.

This is DM's site.... so i would expect our members to be defensive bout ppl flaming on our forums..... Your members are your problem to solve.

Having said that.... If i find out any DM member is going to MV site and pulling immature shit... I will be dealing with it here. But.... I will never ban a DM member for defending DM on his own site.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Um back to mine and dukes conversation. I said I only post if I'm scheduling a war or it has anything to do with MV. As you can see my first post in this was to tell qs to set up a war vs MV which happened twice already. Then you guys started talking about MV so this topic became mine/MVs bussiness and we have the right to post in it.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I feel as if Kill4 is MV now....naw that wigger typed a lot better than him lol

I miss Kill4

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
should we make a topic with some agreement and have every1 post in it signing it like i agree blah blah

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
u do it maybe?? idk. i post on MV site u post on DM site????

and the link the topics to each site

like il post the DM topic link in MV site and u post the MV topic link in DM topic.