Why am I still thinking about this

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
I still think to this day how I tried to be a DM poser in Mohh1, when everyone was into Mohh1. I was a complete idiot and thought I could have gone unnoticed. I don't think I really said how sorry I was for being a dick and trying to pose as DM. I really think it was the worst mistake I ever made on a game before.
I knew I was doing a bad thing and I knew I sucked but yet I tried to act like I was DM. I don't know how many of you know of what I did.

I don't know why I still think of this but I just think that I needed to write an apology to show that I really am sorry for what I did and how glad I am to really be in DM.

Stream:

A

Andyp3p

I still think to this day how I tried to be a DM poser in Mohh1, when everyone was into Mohh1. I am a complete idiot and thought I could have gone unnoticed. I don't think I really said how sorry I was for being a dick and trying to pose as DM. I really think it was the worst mistake I ever made on a game before.
I knew I was doing a bad thing and I know I suck( a lot!) but yet I tried to act like I was DM. I don't know how many of you know of what I did.

I don't know why I still think of this but I just think that I needed to write an apology to show that I really am sorry for what I did and how glad I am to really be in DM.
didn't you tell me it was in FTB2?

JK about the changes i made to ur OP.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
lol forget about it... your gold now :mmlsmiley: