Who recruited you into DM?

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
DeadWithImpact, but without Gaza I wouldn't have been here;)

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
DeadWithImpact but then got kicked-_- Then Sandy Did:D
What Happen to DM PLAction

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
DM Batman and Tor in RR. I remember DM was one of the hardest clans to get in and I just wanted to be the best I put lots of hours in RR and eventually became a beast to show Bat and Tor i wasnt no noob or lil kid. All I wanted to do is destroy 187 and compete against others to show DM was the kings of RR. I met new ppl/n kool friends like Bat, Tor, Duke, Clownie...etc. Then went to Ftb3...i had some good times there too.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I was recruited by Ese or DeadlyCobraX (I seriously dont know whats his new name on the site). I had to stay up till 1:25am on my place to wait for Ese to say the magic word "You're in" :D. Overall, DM has been the best clan I have ever joined :D.
Im glad you joined bro:thumbsup:

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
yah ftb3 was some good times.

too bad i didnt join DM back then, put everything on that game into my old clan which is now sadly shit..

DM could of dominated ftb3 too

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yah ftb3 was some good times.

too bad i didnt join DM back then, put everything on that game into my old clan which is now sadly shit..

DM could of dominated ftb3 too
Yea, if people like Doggy and Pin3apple didnt run around with autoheadshot gamesaves. DM was one of the few clans that didnt use that shit whatsoever. You guys used it.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Yea, if people like Doggy and Pin3apple didnt run around with autoheadshot gamesaves. DM was one of the few clans that didnt use that shit whatsoever. You guys used it.
Say what you want but, i know for a fact that i didnt hack or gamesave, even when the f2k wasnt available and the legit gamesaves were out i didnt use them for ever, maybe tried for like a week or so, never tried to win by hacking or gamesaving, and as for the rest of MV heres the people im pretty sure didnt hack or

serg (me)
adidas
diino
beat
lofi
speed .

there were some suspicions, but hey its psp... theres always BS going around on it.

and if you guys say speed hacked cause i know u kept BS'ing about that before, well i never saw him actually hack the game nor did he ever tell me he hacked, same goes for tor.

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
HAHAHAHA VASH!!!!!
wow Vash, that is a name i haven't heard in a while, anyone hear from him? last time i talked to him was like a 2 years ago on PSN.

I don't remember who got me in DM. I think I was like, can I join DM in the cb and then batman recruited me I guess. So it was Batman.... I think. Correct me if im wrong bat, if you remember.