Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
DeadWithImpact rc if im not mistaken
*Brofist*
Man those were the days....
I would like to get back into a team again, but all I'm really actually decent at is reach. =L
Oh, and pokémon! =P
Edit; Oh, I see now, I'm still really tired and thought you mean me and Rico got you in together.
Just ignore what I say, I'm not with it. =P

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
DM CharlesK in CoD4 and i was introduced to Charles by DaGr1mReaper and Da Shunner. ahhh good ol' days

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
It was Gaza who recruited me.

Deadwithimpact still owes me a fucking tryout.

DWI, I'm never gonna let that go, until you give me a tryout. I stayed up forr2 days waiting for you to get online. And you never showed up.
So in the end it was Gaza.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Man, I remember my first or second CW, I screwed up, and did shit, Atv ripped me a new one! xD

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
did i recruit hunt too bowz? don't remember lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I think I did because then hunt was all like bowz is a great MOHH2 player lets go steal him from iP or T2O or whatever it was and i was like oh okay XD

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
did i recruit hunt too bowz? don't remember lol
Actually the FTB3 team recruited Hunt first. He then quit, and came back. But he wouldn't have come back if he never joined in the first place. :coffee:

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I was recruited by myself lol. I asked for a tryout for FTB3 because I was friends with 951RPN from TR in MoHH2.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
DM iTz 2eZ / PiiN3aPpLe from MoHH1 after all the OGs we're gone. Then I switched to the Xbox 360.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

It was an honor to serve with ya Fil, chin up and keep on gaming brother.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
DM Storm aka my dad. He wasn't in the clan, but he told me about the site and then I started talkin to jeff and royal. I was terrible at Mohh but I was okay at FTB1. So I was like hmm maybe we should expand, so we did, to FTB2. Since I didn't have FTB2, I got an xbox and played Halo 2. It was a BR 1v1 with Showdown on Lockout that got me in the clan.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Your DAD!?
I don't know why, but I'm really surprised, wish my Dad was that cool.

Stream:

DM Jugga777

The Owner of Shoutboxes
Founding Member
DM Storm aka my dad. He wasn't in the clan, but he told me about the site and then I started talkin to jeff and royal. I was terrible at Mohh but I was okay at FTB1. So I was like hmm maybe we should expand, so we did, to FTB2. Since I didn't have FTB2, I got an xbox and played Halo 2. It was a BR 1v1 with Showdown on Lockout that got me in the clan.
The same guy as HDG Storm? And I believe spades recruited me since we played mohh2 together.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Your DAD!?
I don't know why, but I'm really surprised, wish my Dad was that cool.
LMAO I used to get that all the time. Actually, it's kind of a funny story. He bought a psp because he was going to FL to check it out, because we were going to move there. He bought a PSP for the plane ride and something to do. Anyways I guess he bought Mohh1 (he was pretty bad) and just started talking to the guys on the very first shoutbox (which only a handful of members had permission to see). Those were the days.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it was Morb. durring the mohh1 days, had to wait a whole summer....