• I like ren.

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

X

xPeKcT

i find it funny that feagle makes threads about ppl looking for an arguement 2 start like the 1 about mike vick sucking ya shitted on u this 1 wit ren. ren shitted on u. so just stop wit it unless u like getting shitted online?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
i find it funny that feagle makes threads about ppl looking for an arguement 2 start like the 1 about mike vick sucking ya shitted on u this 1 wit ren. ren shitted on u. so just stop wit it unless u like getting shitted online?
LOL the mike vick 1 had no intentions of flaming. Who started the flame war on that? You did. Gj on ur 3rd account this week con. It'll get banned

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
LOL the mike vick 1 had no intentions of flaming. Who started the flame war on that? You did. Gj on ur 3rd account this week con. It'll get banned
Actually, you knew this site had Vick fans, so you post the a thread towards him in a negative way. And you don't expect an argument?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL serioulsly?thats like Starting a poll subway vs quiznos and saying be saying I should post it because some people like subway and I should expect a flame war

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
tits this just shows that u need to stop posting polls, even if they are as stupid as mcdonalds vs burger king

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ToRand0rzors!1
Been on the RAW site nearly everyday. Lost the OD link and thought the forum was pretty dead 0o..
Am not (much) involved with DM so .. xD
Will say hi every now and then.
u nubs changed chatboxes lol.

od.freesmfhosting.com

now u have it again lol

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
I dont think feag got shitted on in anyway...everyone has their opinion, leave it at that, hes winning cuz all u nubs keep responding back to him, so obviously its getting to u

Stream:

X

Xtreme RAW

I'm still waiting for this mature mod to close/delete this thread or for the author to do so =)

Wonder if I'll see this happen though lol. Don't hate me now because I said this. I'll VY for myself anyways if you guys will make a poll about me.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Tits ur polls are to talk sht did u read ur fckn choices on the vick thread for if u like him the choice was i luv criminals and think their good rolemodels WTF is that dumsht nd now u made another bs thread and gr8 ill respond to whatever the fck i want it not getn to me the thread is just rtarded. cuz if they admins wana ip ban him they can do it themselves dont need ur gay ass thread tits.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Tits ur polls are to talk sht did u read ur fckn choices on the vick thread for if u like him the choice was i luv criminals and think their good rolemodels WTF is that dumsht nd now u made another bs thread and gr8 ill respond to whatever the fck i want it not getn to me the thread is just rtarded. cuz if they admins wana ip ban him they can do it themselves dont need ur gay ass thread tits.
I agree with the mayor. :doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Tits ur so fkn dumb,u got further humiliated and noting hapened with this thread

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
wow, i cant comment u if u do dumb shit like this. look at mayors post and stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.