While fighting do you...?

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Well I was watching some videos of people gangsters fighting, and I just realized, these dude's don't know shit about fighting. And this led me to think, what is your favorite move to do when you fight? Me personally For a fight on the street it would have to be the Bil Jee (finger jab to the eyes). It's easy, fast and effective. You can't fight if you can't see. This was one of Bruce Lee's favorite techniques. Seconod best would have to be a straight kick to the nutz.

Haha naa but seriously, even though I'm 6'2 now, I got picked on when I was in middle school, willingly I took Boxing for a month to learn the techniques and practice them, never did I lost again.

So tell me DM Members, what are your favorite fighting techniques? I like going for the nose, gives them watery eyes and its harder for them to see.

P.S: Wait for them to throw the first punch, and counter it, if you don't know how to counter a punch, LEARN!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
in an everyday situation, i would do one of these

(aka turn into a big black dude and toss a bitch)

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i like the counter punch. after that nothing else cuz after they get my counter punch they are on the ground.... perhaps unconcious

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i like to channel my ki through my arms and across the air into my opponent.

Thanks Mr. Senshi!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Ill have my friend hold him down while I pull out his pubes one hair at time. He won't be messing with me again.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I try not to fight, but there was this one dick at school, who pisses everyone of, and his friends and him pushed into me, so I just turned around, grabbed and pushed him so he was out of his friends group, and I laid into him. A friend said I went crazy. I can't remember much but I know I punched round his face and the back of his head, I almost pushed him into some girls (oops) and I them pinned him onto the bench and told him to get the f**K away and out of here and that no one liked him, which was true.
He never f**ked around with us again.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I always make sure I am the one who hits the first. Dont wait for the other guy;)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Oh, and If you hit the back of the head hard enough, it will stun them I guess. Common sense.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i just show the other guy my dick.
He doesn't know what the fuck to do after that.