what's it missing?

Stream:

zowned

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
OK so recap: I built this site called zowned.com (got permission from Meat and Bill to post it) -= think of facebook for gamers x10 =- ... and I personally invite everyone to join up, grab a profile, and enjoy your stay. Also if you are a dedicated DM user and I get enough ppl here to join.. I will make a kick-ass default background for your profile advertising this site. Grfx are my specialty. Just make sure you tell us you're DM in the main activity feed.

And once on.. Tell me what's it missing?? How do you like it? What do you hate about it? That sorta thing. I am fueled by the feedback from YOU and hardcare gamers like you. EPIC, Ubisoft, GameStop, and NGAMEtv are currently looking at it (no joke) so I'm trying to keep a clean image.

My goal is simple. Total world domination in the gaming social network. Ya gotta aim high right? Help me get there and I will take any site who does with me. Money does not drive me. If it comes later from advertising and what not then so be it. But I am driven by my passion for gaming.

Your thoughts and ideas are ALL important to me.
So let me know what you think.

I'm out.
Eli
www.zowned.com
aka zownmaster

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
hmmm u say u do gfx. u think u can make avatars and logos for us so we can use on gamebattles? if so, we can rep you there too

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Eh zoned you should list DM as an affiliate on your site. ;)

Stream:

zowned

Founding Member
Tails - yes
Hunt3r 4L - waiting for Meat to get back with me.
Theocracy - in time
Marine - you can add a music playlist on Fav Music. What kind of playlist were you referring to?

Thanks for the feedback.
z