Whats been going on lately?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yea, rarely on the site cause of school and life. I really don't play games anymore like i used to. I play brawl on the wii with my suite mates. I might get Black ops 2 cause it looks good but i don't know if ill play it a lot.

School has been going alright, did avg this semester and taking a summer course.

Haven't talked to a lot of PS3 guys for a while and people on the site, so how's it going?

me gusta <----I like

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
What do you mean by average?

Anyways, you probably don't know me. Yeah I'm the newest guy here. PS3 been slow of late. Some dudes left.

School for me is almost done. I get out June 1st and go back September 7th.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
avg i mean 3.0 this semester which is actually a really good gpa for engineers. but not my standards

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Most are finishing with school, but I agree video game activity (GAMEBATTLES) should be focused on for the summer.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
avg i mean 3.0 this semester which is actually a really good gpa for engineers. but not my standards
I'm a 3.3. I believe that a 3 or lower sux, but then again im no engineer. If i get an 83 I say "fuck" if I get a C I go "HFS!" a D makes me want to shoot myself.

yea i probs get gbing this summer. but my parents may want me to have a life... lol not all my time goes into CoD.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I'm a 3.3. I believe that a 3 or lower sux, but then again im no engineer. If i get an 83 I say "fuck" if I get a C I go "HFS!" a D makes me want to shoot myself.

yea i probs get gbing this summer. but my parents may want me to have a life... lol not all my time goes into CoD.
I don't know if you are talking about highschool or college? lol i had a 3.91 in highschool. Highschool is 100x easier than college.(A statement you will hear 20 times in your life)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I don't know if you are talking about highschool or college? lol i had a 3.91 in highschool. Highschool is 100x easier than college.(A statement you will hear 20 times in your life)
amen!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Depends on ur highschool and college. I go to a prestigious prep school and so did my brother and when he hit college he says its not much different.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
You use public library internet access? Heard that shit still runs on dial up
yah i use my library card. its like i got a 50 foot wide force field because anywhere i go, people cough and somtimes vomit and run away. Im just so badass with my homelessness :coolking:

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
My last day for the spring semester is tomorrow just gotta turn in an essay (I'm writing it right now) and I'm done!!! for two weeks then I'm taking a math class in the summer. I am trying to play a bit in the summer but idk i heard math classes are pretty hard summer courses.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Everything is good on cali, starting to get really hot, yesterday was the first day I used my a/c, couldn't take the heat. Were also trying to start a B.O team, hopefully it goes good.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
finishing up my spring semester, getting my associates degree in august, and then restarting on my bachelor's in the fall. im glad to see ur doing good Blazer, i hope i see u on the sight more often bro

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I have the strongest feeling that I shouldn't believe the hobo in the thread >.>

Anyways, I've just been gaming away at Battlefield 3, and getting better. Played against Coolking and his clan the other day, and handed their asses to them so bad, I'm pretty sure he cried himself to sleep that night.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
G you tryna flame lol. We know he's talking about RPN, he plays his ps3 out of the trunk of a 1987 Civic... I seen pictures

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
finishing up my spring semester, getting my associates degree in august, and then restarting on my bachelor's in the fall. im glad to see ur doing good Blazer, i hope i see u on the sight more often bro
Thats what i like to hear man, without a degree jobs are hard to find.

I might get back into ps3, i got to Ace my class though but got a month before

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Everything is good on cali, starting to get really hot, yesterday was the first day I used my a/c, couldn't take the heat. Were also trying to start a B.O team, hopefully it goes good.

Ill probably scrim, gotta look for the PS3. Yea man i hate the heat, i rather freeze and shiver while sleeping than wake up hot as hell.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
My last day for the spring semester is tomorrow just gotta turn in an essay (I'm writing it right now) and I'm done!!! for two weeks then I'm taking a math class in the summer. I am trying to play a bit in the summer but idk i heard math classes are pretty hard summer courses.
Took calc 2 last summer and it wasn't bad. It really depends if you like math or not