What You Guys Think About Black Ops?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I've experienced freezing, went into a wage match froze when I was tryna get in, and when u get the intel it does a 4 second lag, IN CAMPAIGN!! btw prestige edition is sick wit it

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I cant give a review. I DONT HAVE BO YET :(.This sucks hard. I go to stores. OUT OF STOCK and im like "im only 1 day late and wtf happened?".and I go to playstation world, only prestige and hardened. I can only afford the regular one XD.So yea, tomorrow i'll buy BO cause 1 shop i got into told that tomorrow morning they will have BO again :D :D :D and hey, I have 1 week holiday!! WEEE!! PS3 WEEK!!! :D :D :D :D

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
A guy already made a pretty long montage=0
I saw MM typing that he met a 1st prestige lvl 31 guy. lol sum ppl really have NO life:p

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Srsly Tom!?
It toke me months to prestige in mw2!
Btw, what should I use as a avatar?

Or my current one?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I cant give a review. I DONT HAVE BO YET :(.This sucks hard. I go to stores. OUT OF STOCK and im like "im only 1 day late and wtf happened?".and I go to playstation world, only prestige and hardened. I can only afford the regular one XD.So yea, tomorrow i'll buy BO cause 1 shop i got into told that tomorrow morning they will have BO again :D :D :D and hey, I have 1 week holiday!! WEEE!! PS3 WEEK!!! :D :D :D :D
ME TOO
getting it on friday
i think i told u this in the chat already... shit...im losing my memory:SXD

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I like that there seems to be a bit more recoil with the weapons, and the sub-machine guns can't shoot across the map accurately. It feels like they gave a range to each weapon and once your target is beyond that, the bullets spray more.

For some reason not all my recent games show up in theatre mode...any one else having this issue?

The spawning is a lil wonky....especially in nuketown.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
yea i agree with DL, i like what they did with the range on each weapon

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Dude all I got to say is mp5k + extended mags w/ lightweight and ninja OWNAGE!!!!!!!! took out everybody except those Fucking little rc cars, I'M LIKE A DUCKING MAGNET TO THEM!!!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
The spawning is a lil wonky....especially in nuketown.

Hell yeah, gets a lil sad when u spawn, sprint for 10feet and 3 guys spawn right behind you, This map is pretty hairy for SnD as well.

Anyone notice the lack of good sniping maps? I mean long range shots are not there for the most part.

Maybe the map packs will fix this.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
There are some OK sniping maps, but has anyone noticed how much the sniper rifles blow? Dragunov sucks big time....

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Hehe mm, I beat one in the chamber with a 10 sec 7 kill streak :) with that map

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I've gotten like 3 triples today one with my nade and 2 with the AK74U
But yea no real reason to snipe in this game for now unless your screwing around with friends

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I hate rc cars....but i just dont use them so thats probably why I dont like them.
Im sorta happy snipers are slower and sucky cuz quickscopers got annoying.