What will you do when the zombie apocalypse comes?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Get a squad together and camp out a building. Ill take watch with my sniper rifle in a tower.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
speaking of bowz and snipers, ever realize that the gay moh2 sniper glitch is what we call quickscoping? Lol

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Loot the fuck out of anywhere I can and set up a defensive perimeter of barbed wire, connexes, cement blockades, and claymores around a sturdy building with few entrances.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
speaking of bowz and snipers, ever realize that the gay moh2 sniper glitch is what we call quickscoping? Lol
News just in...DH may be borderline retarded......

Anyways..Ever realize that the 'gay moh2 sniper glitch' is what we now call noscoping?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Get a big bus and renovate it like they did in the Dawn of the Dead remake. Get an Axe, some grenades, and make sure there's females!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Or I might pull a "Dead Snow" and awaken my fellow ancestors from the dead to defend me. Nazi Zombies vs. Modern Zombies!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
...The crazy waffle hotdogs from outer space will come and eat our socks, the queen of wonderland will have an epic battle with the wicked witch of the queef, then all the fruits will rebel and shout, "POWER TO TEH FRUITSYA CIsdjaiodja!"

Then all of us wake up finding out it was just a crazy dream :
Then we all lived happily never after. The e- beginning.