What is your favorite beer??

Stream:

D

DM Kilermark

I didnt make a poll cause there are to many to list so just post it. Oh and sparks and that kind of drink counts

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
born and raised in PA....I'm partial to Yuengling Lager..oldest brewery in America. But I usually chase it with a Capt'n & coke.:post-36326-11101857

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Id have to say my Favorite beer depends on the situation, Climate, and place. Football season I love Coors Light because i can drink it all day and not get to flabergasted. When I decide to venture down to mexico I love drinking Corona's cuz i makes me feel more mexican. After work at the bar Nothing is more refreshing to me than a Newcastle ( sandwich in a bottle) . When im at the sports bar with my friends I love to drink Heff( heffenwizen) Gets you drunker faster plus all the chicks ask what your drinking. When its hotter than hell outside I like Bud Light .Other than that its gonna have to be whichever of these three that are on sale 1. Coors Light 2. Bud Light 3. Miller Lite

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

well i dont really think that Smirnoff and Mikes Hard are beer but i like them the best outta any other alchol.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
hienekien and yuengling, i cant spell either of them wen im sober, i bet u cant imagine how i spell hem wen i am not so sober :screwy: