What if YOU were President?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
So today is Veteran's Day, and I had to go to school. My Dad thinks it's blasphemy to have school on that day (he's a Veteran) and so do I. So I got to thinking, if I were President, what would I change?

- No school, no work, no nothing on federal holidays.

- Make Gingers a protected class, so they get all the same benefits of other minorities (right now I'm just classified as "White" which is deadly on job/scholarship applications).

- I would make college CHEAPER! Im dropping 20 G's per year on this bullshit.

- Taking a page out of Clinton's playbook: I would legalize White House BJ's.

- I would deport Feagle.

- I would improve relations with our bros up top: Canada.

- I would lower the drinking age to 19 (high school access is still limited, but you are gonna drink in college anyway, so why not legalize it?)

What would you do as President? Or Prime Minister or w/e other wierd leader you have in your country.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
i would first

-kill off anyone who ran against me

-make cpt my bitch [also known as vice president]

-steal coupons

-take all the azains, breed them, then throw them in a science factory to create the ultmate bomb

-make pot legal

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
legalize marijuana

make healthcare free to us citizens

make college cheaper

bring our troops home, then nuke the entire middle east, and take their oil

legalize marijuana

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
-get my own private taco bell in my white house where i can get all the tacos for free, and have Jessica Alba serve them to me

-change the "white house" and paint it green

-make the driving age 15

-make drinking legal at 15

-shoot all drug dealers, and give all their stuff to my fellow DM ::blunt

-try to get Nicole<wbr> Scherzinger as my V.P.

-get off school all federal holidays, and invent a few of my own

-meet Arnold and give him a hug (no homo of course, but this guy is my hero)

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
-shoot all drug dealers, and give all their stuff to my fellow DM ::blunt
At first I was like "shoot all drug dealers wtf?" then I saw "give all their stuff to my fellow DM" and I was like ahhh ok I get it. Now I don't have to hate him.

You got my vote! :biggrin:

Stream:

?

`

since im nt american this is wat RENEGADE wud do if he was prime minista

Legalize marijuana

Stronger punishments on underage drinkin

5 years prison 4 carryin a knife with intent 2 harm

10 years for carryin a gun

Bring bak the death penalty for murder, rape an child sex offences

Create a punishment battalion out of criminals (cmon who wud wana face mass murderin lunatics onda battlefield?)

Fund more money for scientific developments

Higher the wage for the police force

Pull out of Iraq an afganistan

Make contraception an sex education more known in skools (i kno 3 ppl who wer pregnant at 14/15, 2/3 dads have fucked off.)

slash the ridiculous wages of footballers/celebrities an fund the money to hospitals

stricter laws on the inteference of the media

U kno i wud run a country gud::blunt

Stream:

?

`

DM MeTaL;85999 -make the driving age 15 -make drinking legal at 15 )[/quote said:
i hope ur not serious about them coz they wud be the most retarded laws in the history of anywhere.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
well dude you obviously wouldnt do them at the same time... but idk your laws where ever you live but you can drive at 16 here,and im 15 and i REALLY wanna start fucking driving.as for the drinking law i dont wanna get busted everytime we get caught drinking.:ninjastar:

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
if i were president like royal, renegade would not be on these forums

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
omfg da tings i would do if i was prez omg all hell break out and we be in da biggest shit talking war in da war

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
-Bomb France, Afganistan, Iraq, North Korea, Cuba, Isreal, Kuwait, Spain, Russia, Japan, Poland, Costa Rica, Sweden, The remaining members of the beetles, The Geek Squad, Country Music, Lesbian Feminists cuz theyr all so ugly,
-Make everything free, and if countries dont like it bomb em.(meaning they work and give us there shit 4 free)
Vote 4 me?analprobe

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

legalizing weed = fail
decriminalizing weed = teh plan
decriminalize shrooms
decriminalize LSA, LSH, LSD, DMT
criminalize alcohol
criminalize products containing DXM

and...

increase income taxes so that upper bracket would pay 60% of what they earned.

no motorcycles.

hella money on schools. equality of public schools.

public indifference towards non-existentialist moral systems

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

yes legalize marijuana
yes bring driking age down

but no to brining driving age down. if at all, bring it up. most teen deaths are involved in cars...or something

establish better connections with canada (mainly for oil and cheaper gas prices :))

and install electric fences, mines, auto lock rockets, and dogs along mexico border
just to keep things savy :)

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
legalizing weed = fail
decriminalizing weed = teh plan
decriminalize shrooms
decriminalize LSA, LSH, LSD, DMT
criminalize alcohol
criminalize products containing DXM

and...

increase income taxes so that upper bracket would pay 60% of what they earned.

no motorcycles.

hella money on schools. equality of public schools.

public indifference towards non-existentialist moral systems

same policies, except i would allow alcohol to age 19 and older, but install that anti-drunk driving system itll hurt but atleast you wont be driving under the influence.

i love motorcycles, its women we shouldnt have women drivers(which makes the road unsafe) if they want to drive they should have a much more crucial driving test.

banned cell phone use while operating the vehicle. no texting bitches.

thats too huge of tax to tax people.

yes to stem cell research!!!
Keep Church and State separate!!!

a clone army of evangeline lilly's. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. (and by love i mean fcuking cus if you google Evangeline Lilly you'll know what i mean.... CPT knows what i mean!!!!)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
-Bomb France, Afganistan, Iraq, North Korea, Cuba, Isreal, Kuwait, Spain, Russia, Japan, Poland, Costa Rica, Sweden, The remaining members of the beetles, The Geek Squad, Country Music, Lesbian Feminists cuz theyr all so ugly,
-Make everything free, and if countries dont like it bomb em.(meaning they work and give us there shit 4 free)
Vote 4 me?analprobe

By bombing everybody for no reason you want to bring the whole world to war against us.......smart plan. Let me know when you wanna run for president cuz I'll be moving to Israel.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
yes to stem cell research!!!
Keep Church and State separate!!!
The last time we mixed Church and State we were burning people at the stake. I believe in separation of Church and State, but you have to have some morals and grounded standards or it'll start to look like 1940s Germany, and we know what horrific atrocities went on then.