What if every1 played the game like you?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ok so in this thread I want every1 to describe what game u play would he like if every1 played like u. I'll give an example: on cod5: every other kill would be a betty cuz every class I have has jetties therefore no bomb squad. Mp40 whorage would be worse then normal but with less nub perks like doubletap and never jug and last stand. There would be a sniperpoluza with all sorts of snipers. There would be no dropshots cuz they would get raped. In s and d therewould be so much tbaging before defuseing. Also tons of arguing and 1vs1s but no cussing cuz I don't cuss on psn .

Cod4: basically 1 big sniper lobby with all acogs. Ocassional mp5 pwnage. Only perk3 is steady aim. All 1vs1s would use dead silence tho. Most played game modes would be s and d domination and team tac

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
hmmm
CoD4: for me is hard cuz i dont stick to one gun. so it would be rpg crazy and every1 would have night vision on for others to see on the kill cam. occasional mp5, SG, and R700. and G36c all day. when im in the level 50's but im still prestigin n shit

CoD5: quick snipes on SnD, thompsons and pssh all over the place or the occasional mp40 WITH STOPPING POWER

to top it off no camping unless they are sniping(both games)

btw nice thread ::blunt

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Id like everyone to see a G3 with C4.

If everyone would play like me, idk who would win lol

Stream:

D

den24cb

On cod4 it would be all snipers with occasional shotty/random classes.

On codwaw it would be snipers and rifles. No mp40 juggy.

On gow it would be constant battling over getting the sniper and a whole lotta headshots.

This would kinda suck....

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
Cod4: Everyone would be bunny hoping and trying to do glitches while sniping, and every1 will be setting up claymores in every corner.
Cod5: Everyone would be sniping and dieing constantly, cause thats what i do. And there will be random weapons cause i haven't figured out what mg to stick with yet.

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
cod4: no1 would have it coz i dont/

cod5: every1 would be running around with mp40 dual magazines shades and iron lungs

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
cod5: they're would be games for the perks

cod4: specific gun lobbys

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
lots of betties and MP40 whorage, with the occasional tommy and car

Stream:

COD4 everyone would be using 50.cals and desert eagles.. XD and we would be using the sniper rifles as if they were machine guns. XD double tap with 50.cal every once in a while to see the reaction on someones face. lol thats how i play when im in the mood for confusion.