What did you get for Christmas?

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
A sidekick 3
Sex in the morning
Sex at night
Oh and an mp3 which I had no need for seeing as how I have an mp3 on my phone. But Its always the thought that counts.

Stream:

X

XC_HaVoK

i got a iPod touch 8gb, Guitar Hero World Tour, and a couple of nice sweatshirts.

Stream:

?

`

u shudnt act like u kno all DM personally, for all u kno dey cuda stole al der shit.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
My bro got me the new WoW expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. Yup, back to WoW, addicted to it like crack.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i got $100 in cloth gift cards, some nice collogne, NCAA09 (it ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) and The Best is A Cherry red GIbson SG (guitar) that is amazing.

And outl4w whats Your PSN so i we can play wityh u on cod5?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Uhmm i got the new AT&T Quickfire, 200$ Left 4 Dead Prince Of Persia GH:World Tour NPPL Championship Paintball 09 Socom(wrong headset xp) ton of clothes this wicked big bottle of phat pharm cologne and a bunch of other shit, LMFAO listen to this, my grandma thought a camping theme would be good for me this year so she got me a hatchet a tent and a sleeping bag lmfaoo.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
dynasty mode owns.... i got a couple of highlights but i was playing BYU and won l;ike 50-0 then decided freshman was easy so i did varsity and michigan is garbage on this game so it took me like 4 tries to beat pen state.

Stream:

A cock in my mouth,!!!! No word of a LIE! @ like 5:00 am! and a fat lip, (from MM shoving it in there)......... to show everywun in the morning over coffee! And alot of great other things...... not worthy of mentioning, cause, no wun cares to hear about cookware!...lol. Anywun wanna share theirs with me? :(

MG

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMFAO Meat!

My friend got me some wide receiver gloves for when we play football together:

And I got a bunch of giftcards to the Men's Warehouse so Im gonna get a suit and by lookin all fly. If I get one Ill post pics.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmfao cpt..... i had gloves just like that back in 8th grade when i played WR and wtf r fleece pants..

and this is my beast of a guitar, now i got 2 and my dad has 3

and yes its sideways and idk y the clock on the top ( right in photo) is crooked... didnt notice that