Wanna Try-Out for Halo 3

Stream:

T

Texaslnghrn

Texaslnghrn - my gamertag. My name is Aaron and i wanna tryout for the Halo 3 clan. I know you guys are about full or full but i would really be an asset. I am great with a sniper my social kill/death ratio is 2.12 and i beleive my ranked is 1.58 but i dont play too much ranked because my friends (which are mainly my real life friends) arent the best. I play ranked mainly alone and am up to a 36. I am a Commander and i play alot. Just need a tight knit team to play with. I am a great player ( not tryin to be a dick) but i have been told by strangers by posting up 28 and 30 kills in a match. My UDP and TCp ports are open so i do know what I am doing. I have COD 4 and i am getting pretty good just need some more time to hone my skills but i am a true halo player. Please let me know. ::cheers **cheers**

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

well if our h3 team is full, you are more then welcome to try out for our cod4 team.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
You seem good enough to get a try out. That 2.12 is sick. I will send you a FR, then once you get it I will send you a game invite when I see you online. See you then.

Stream:

M

Mister Old Greg

POSTING IN AT 2.12! dude gimme a friend request! and good luck:thumbup(1):

Stream:

T

Texaslnghrn

Thanxs well ya shadow i understand if you dont wanna put out ur gamertag but if anyone wants to play post ur GT or send me a FR. Halo got bad real quick tonight so i am playing COD4 right now but will be happy to switch/join.

HAPPY HUNTING