Wanna T.O for DM?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Well hes not joining DM because we dont accept double clanners. And I can see Adidas is trolling this thread so Im waiting for him to say something

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Omg you got your wish. Here I am. Sorry I'm a little late.Philly why would you want to join DM.. Thought you were starting MV on 360 with me.. And I'm terribly sorry I was not on the 1st page of this post, I should probably work on my trolling. Anyway you can have Philly and any other person that wants to join your 360 team.. Like vortex.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
They say it's not doubleclanning if your in two seperate clans on two seperate games, but I don't a grew with that because if you are really loyal, you would want to help build up the clan rather than joining another one

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
and any other person that wants to join your 360 team.. Like vortex.
[sarcasm] Serg can join if he can achieve a k/d over .10. . Much challenge is ahead for him.[sarcasm]

Well,Phillie might quit the team,just look at quikshot. He seemed very respectful,until he started that bullshit of a thread.

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
well with all of the disrespect I guess I won't join. I don't join clans that will disrespect me. Kyle, yeah sure let's build upMV on 360, I have the skill, you have the leading ability, and serg has..... ummmm... hmmm... idk yet cuz I didnt play 360 wit him yet lol.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
[sarcasm] Serg can join if he can achieve a k/d over .10. . Much challenge is ahead for him.[sarcasm]

Well,Phillie might quit the team,just look at quikshot. He seemed very respectful,until he started that bullshit of a thread.
lol atv u sound like your talking from experience but your not. u never played with me on 360, and whenever i asked u to 1vs1 on ftb3 u just shrugged it off.

oh and kyle i neva said i wanted to join the DM 360 team but now that you brought it up lmao, i might join like cV cuz i dont know who to play with, and maybe id join DM but from the past psp bull shit im sure theres DM that would like go into chaos mode if i asked to join or t.o

oh and philie, i think im probly gonna be commander for our 360 team if im good enough, so if u dont like that then might as well join DM.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Thank you Tyler, I look forward to gbing you if this goes through.

And serg ya you would lead, and me and Philly would be co since I got my hands full with ftb3 now..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
well with all of the disrespect I guess I won't join. I don't join clans that will disrespect me. Kyle, yeah sure let's build upMV on 360, I have the skill, you have the leading ability, and serg has..... ummmm... hmmm... idk yet cuz I didnt play 360 wit him yet lol.
...our loss...

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
wun did I just notice some sarcasm in there? lol, and poisoned whats your GT? I'll show you what I can do lol.