Wanna join

Stream:

C

Crazybro131

I'm rather new at online play for any FPS so I really can't say I'm that good but I think I could pick up on it quickly.

I don't know how much I can come on since I'm in Australia and most of you are in America probably. But on weekends it will be easy to come on normally.

I'm a mechanical engineer for Pilbara Iron.

I'd like to try out for Halo 3. Right now I'm on a week holiday so I should be free for whatever the time I need to log in for the try out session

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Is your gamertag the same as your username here?

Stream:

C

Crazybro131

Sorry for the incredibly late reply but a close relative died and when I finally came home, my X-box was having problems which put me off of the entire thing but I seemed to have found a way through the problem so I'm gonna try sign up to this pladagain.

Anyway, yes my gamertag is the same as my username. I should still be free for just about any time.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Sorry to hear about your loss. Loosing ppl close to you really sucks ass. I will try and remember to add you when I get on today. Just to be safe you should also add me so I don't forget to try you out. my gamertag is: DM shad0w with a zero.