-W.iC.k3.D- For FTB2 Commander

Have -W.iC.k3.D- Be a SOCOM Commander

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Yes, i think -W.iC.k3.D- Would be a good FTB2 Commander.
I dont really care.
No, I Dont think -W.iC.k3.D- WOuld be a good FTB2 Commander

P.S Sry to busta, i havent seen u on site or on FTB2 to talk to you about this. PM me or something.

P.S.S This is for all DM forum members not just people in DM or People who play FTB2

P.S.S.S Even if i got a 100% for yes it doesnt mean i would be it is up to the Admins and DR.

Thanks,

-W.iC.k3.D-

Stream:

Clownie

Sergeant
To be honest Wicked I dont really know you so I dont know how you would be for a Commander but every1 does at least get 1 chance to be a Commander so I vote yes. Lets see what you got. I wish you good luck on being a Commander for FTB2. 8O)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Well thank you clowine and i was a Commander for many games before one of them being FTB2. The only reason i stopped playing was because i got a 360. WHich at the time was cooler. But i want to practice and for ALL our FTB2 members to practice for FTB3. And also i was the only one ever on. So yea. You pig! lol :D

Stream:

Clownie

Sergeant
lol you Nub Tornado im goin to check out FTB2 soon so I can start to prac 4 FTB3 too maybe if im good enough I can help out DM's on that game too :biggrin:

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
trust me dude. ftb2 is all about being sneaky and conservative. i hate dat shit. i like to just run the fuck out there and go apeshit with my gun. and there's so many hackers that u dont know who's hackin or not lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LOL that and cause I had horible lag are the reasons I stoped playing ftb2 ill give ftb3 3 weeks before somebody hacks their way to the leaderboards

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
yea i have been on atually look at roster yea i recruited o them and joey is co ldr soo idk wen u go on sooo ye aand i have new name tooo if u didnt no but its wut eva dis only game iim dm for any way

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
and if u may have nvr though maybe wen ur on is diff frm wen im on so we dnt see each otha