Visiting Again

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Been about 5 months since my last visit.Everytime I visit I forget my previous info.But oh well lol,For those who don't know me,Or forgot me,Im quikshot..Im pretty well hated by certain members,cause I quit this clan for my old clan,But Sh*t happens .Am I correct? Im not one to hold a grudge. But enough about that. Hows everyone? Hope everyone has had a good time this Summer like I did xD. I still game a little,but not that much..Still a ps3 gamer,Even returned to RR to check out the new talent..You DM members who played RR would be surprised at how many players there still are. As for ps3, I don't play as much as I used to,But I still somewhat active.I quit gamebattles,but might return to it on Saturdays and Sundays..I mainly play black ops..But I still have mw3 and other games...Still the same psn..All you ps3 gamers can add me if you'd like...oShiftyyy- Well I'll be on this tomorrow maybe,So peace xD

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Is it bad I don't remember you at all? XD

Welcome back I guess :p

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Im sure you do..Last time I was here Your the one who hated on me,But shit happens.

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Then again,Since I rarely visit..Can't expect to be remembered...But the clan,MV should ring a few bells

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Still don't but I do remember that most of MV was 12 year old douches.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I remember you, not sure if you remember me though. Welcome back.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
think i remember you.....weren't you banned for a lil cause of the e-fight with con/misery?

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
qs DM4L means somethin nigga u know im still here lol what up long time no talk

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Word,atleast you stuck to a clan after psp xD But wassup! You've been on rr the past few days right?.. Its one of your few accounts, x-DarkImpulse-x.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
lol hell yea and nun much you, kid on the way dident know if u heard and no i havent but that is my account wtf??? ask him who it is for me cuz it aint me but it is my account

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
wdh -_- I thought it was you..He knows everything back from our TD days -_- But anyway,nm,just an average life lol,nothing to brag about xD And congratulations on the baby on the way! :D